FRK Lesbians...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StealingBread, Aug 22, 2006.

1. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Just wondering, I have never had a lesbian friend, so do lesbian ever want more penetration that just fingers? Even though they're lesbians do they ever want penis? Just the feeling without the guy? Is that why we have strap ons?

Anyone?

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol..that is kinda why my wife doesn't consider herself into women...she likes fooling around with them and loves boobs and the feel of them, but she couldn't do without a dick :big grin:

I would like to be egotistical and state that she is straight because I am so damn good....but...I think it is more a general thing :p

3. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I have a lot of lesbian friends that I've met through my roomie's GF(she's bi)

And pretty much all of them hate dick(It's really comfortable being around them when they go on their anti-guy rants. They proclaim their love for the pussy and how all cocks should burn....makes me feel good about myself :rofl: )...

however....they have more dildos than any other girls that I know.

4. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

Well, being a lesbian I'll chime in on the subject. I don't hate men or their penis BUT I do not want one. I'm just not sexually attracted to them and never have been. I've never been with a man and don't find myself wondering about it. It's just something that doesn't interest me. But like I said I don't hate men or wish all penises would burn. I'm happy for those who are interested in them. I myself don't care to much for penetration past fingers but my g/f (who also has never been with a man) does like more penetration. It just depends on the woman and what parts of her are more sensitive.
    We don't equate dildo's or strap ons with male anatomy at all. Nor do any lesbians that i know. To us it's just an inanimate object that provides stimulation to nerve endings. It's a toy nothing more nothing less.

just like there are some men out there that while they are straight like their wives to strap one on and have sex with them. It's just a way to enjoy your partner and enjoy sex

5. Bubba Atlantis

So, I am going to be bold and ask more....what do you use for pleasure than. I mean do you only use fingers or do you do other things?

6. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

I use toys on my g/f since she enjoys them. but i myself don't really care for them used on me. She and I are just sensitive in different ways. Everyone's different. did that answer it well enough for you?

7. Bubba Atlantis

yup :big grin:....Thank you kindly :big grin:

8. Isamu

Isamu New Member

most of the lesbians I have known have never been with, nor wanted to be with a man..

now, there are some that see things differently.. but i don't think it was a penis thing as much as a other stimulation experiance.. This girl i know, had never been with a man, but anyway she was a very close friend of mine, she had broken up with her gf of like 3 years and came over to cry on my shoulder.. so we stayed up, watching movies and chillin.. and she asked if i would hold her.. so i was like yea, whatever.. and we cuddled on the couch.. long story short.. she asked me to take her to my room. and we had sex.. after it all, we layed there and fell asleep.. i woke up around 5am and showered and went to lay on the couch so she wouldn't have been wierded out.. but when she woke up, she came an dragged me back to bed... now it wasn't like we screwed all the time, i didn't turn her straight, although that would have been pretty cool.. but her and I carried on our friendship and even slept together quiet a few times over the next couple of years.. but she never had a bf, or another male playmate.. she ended up going out with a girl, and they have been together since.. last time i talked to her, which was about a year ago, she said she hand't slept with another guy, and she occasionally missed me.. so i dunno.

9. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

Look at you telling all my secrets :naughty:

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Thanks Notorious -

I love it when I learn new stuff!

11. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

I aways wondered about this stuff, but never had anyone to ask before, thanks

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I am not a lesbian, but I do remember for a large part of my life, thinking that cocks were disgusting and ugly. So I can imagine how lesbians could feel about cock, but still like the feeling of being stretched.

Interesting!

13. Bubba Atlantis

I don't understand this 'disgusting' thing. Can someone describe what they mean. I mean yes there are some unattractive dicks and pussies, but...that is different from disgusting. Hmm, I just don't know how to ask the question but I find that wording a bit hard to comprehend

14. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

penises are weird looking.

not that pussies aren't, but to a girl, they're odd and they have a mind of their own.

my fiancé isn't clipped either... and lots of people think that its gross. personally, i like it. he does funny things with it and it makes me laugh.

15. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

mine's very handsome thank you very much :o

:wiggle:

16. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

17. Bubba Atlantis

I won't disagree with the strange looking....but to state that they are disgusting....lol I am sorry, I just over analyze stuff..cause I do Psychology and to me that just seems like an excuse or a justification.....it doesn't seem like a reason....If you said, that they don't look attractive because of forskin or lack of, or veins or whatever, fine I understand that..but to say..oh they are disgusting and ugly...I dunno..just doesn't work for me :dunno:

18. 88rover

88rover New Member

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i don't find them disgusting, mind you

20. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

proof :naughty:

you know you were asking for that :rofl:

21. Bubba Atlantis

lol nice BH nice :coolugh:

22. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I USED to think they were disgusting. For many reasons. Partially because I grew up in a religious home where sex was evil. Also because I just thought they were wierd looking. All mushroom-like, and I hate mushrooms.

Even after having tried some out, I never thought they were beautiful or anything. Just something that you closed your eyes and rode. But after feeling and tasting aphoric's beautiful cock, I finally understand that cock is amazing. And I couldn't live without it either. Not trying to offend anyone. That's just how I used to think. And I was trying to say, that I can see a different point of view from the one I currently have, that's all :love:

24. Bubba Atlantis

oh I can see different points of view as well....I guess maybe it isn't so much the disgusting comment but the reasoning behind it. I guess I see some of it as lacking a basis. I mean you said why you thought they were disgusting and even after seeing some you thought they were. That seems logical to me. I dunno...to just say something is disgusting (putting aside the fact we are talking about a penis) seems wrong without having backing for that reason. You don't see a new type of food and say that is disgusting..you try it, than say, that is disgusting, I don't like...... So I guess that was where I was having a struggle with things....

oh and Naughty...I LOVED the closed your eyes and rode comment..that is GREAT!!!

25. naughtie

naughtie New Member

People don't always have reasons they find things disgusting. For example. I can wade around up to my elbows in human shit, but I gag at the sight and sounds of sputum coming out of a tracheostomy.

Try telling that to my six year old.:mamoru: