GUN LEO's where would this fall into on the use of force scale?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Oct 7, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not sure how he did it after his arrest since his hands should of been cuffed behind him if he had already been arrested. :dunno:

Assault suspect gives police officer ‘wet willie’ following arrest
    By Tim Hudson E-E County Reporter
    Friday, October 5, 2007 3:24 PM CDT

A Bartlesville man found that giving a police officer a “wet willie” after his arrest Thursday was not such a good idea.

According to court records, Louis Carlos Perales, 38, picked up an additional charge of assault and battery on a police officer after he put his finger in his mouth and then into an officer’s ear.

Perales was already under arrest for threats to kill and public intoxication at the time of the incident.

According to police, officers were dispatched to a residence on the 200 block of N.W. Mistletoe in reference to a domestic assault. Officers were told that the suspect was not currently at the residence but was on his way there.

Officers saw Perales get out of a white SUV and “immediately started crowding” an officer. The report indicates Perales was “loud, belligerent, and uttering a steady stream of profanity towards his wife.” Perales reportedly told his wife “You better be gone when I get out because I’m going to kill you,” in Spanish.

Perales’ wife told police that problems started when her husband was drinking at a party in Caney, Kan. He reportedly began threatening other party guests before going into a rage, pulling her hair and tossing her around. She said that she left Perales at the party. When she learned that another family member was bringing him home, she called police.

Bond was set in the case at $10,000.

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

I hate wet willies :o

3. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

4. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Crackberry 8703e: BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/189)

Awesome :rofl:

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Ironic: When you lick your finger and stick it in a cop, only to wind up wishing your cellmate would lick his finger before sticking it in you.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:rofl:

7. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

over-reacting by the officer/da, imo. This is basically an admission that the officer did not properly take control of the situation, and they're using the arrested man as the scapegoat.

8. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I guess the perp being hispanic, this may be applicable:

[​IMG]

9. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I'm not saying he did "make" him give a wet willy... My point is that the cop didn't take control of the situation, now they're pressing "assault and battery" on the guy??? Since when the fuck did a wet willy equal assault and battery??? I know in oregon, if it was anyone other than a cop, the officer wouldn't even issue a citation without visible marks on the "victim". Maybe harassment, but it's a HUGE jump from harassment to assault.

10. mrbill

mrbill New Member

if he was already cuffed, most likely he was cuffed in front. there are times when an officer isn't able to or decides it isn't practical to cuff a person w/their hands behind their back. dazed42 is right about the wet willie part.

11. smartypants

smartypants New Member

That would piss me off, but I wouldn't bother filing additional charges.
    Not worth the hassle and would make me look like a dope.
    Chalk it up to a lesson learned - would have been different if it was a screwdriver.

12. Big Daddy

Big Daddy New Member

I tapped a cop on the shoulder once and said excuse me so I could get around him at a bar, and he proceeded to smash me off the bar and drag me outside.. Then he told me that he wouldnt take me to jail if i promised not to file a complaint agaisnt him.. Oh and he said "If you do deicde to call to file a complaint, I am the one who will answer the phone".. Then handed me his card from the Orange county professional standards division.. Dep. Navea or somethign like that..

13. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Cops don't like to be touched, especially in the bar/crowd of drunks setting.

A wet willie would definitely be assault, but he's never gonna live that one down.

14. crazybenf

crazybenf Active Member

you forgot the part where he called the other guy with you a nigger...

15. wetwillie

wetwillie New Member

wet willies RULE!! But this story is funny. How did he manage to do that while cuffed?