Legion **Spoiler Free**

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by edward_cullen, Jan 14, 2010.

1. edward_cullen

edward_cullen Unemployed Since 08

My Official Review

Scott Stewart's major directorial debut is a non-stop pulse pounding apocalyptic action adventure ride through hell and back. If this one doesn't get you you all revved up, nothing will.

I know I said directorial debut, because even though this is technically the second movie he's done, the first one was on a very miniscule level, and I think shouldn't even be counted. Regardless , Stewart did one hell of a job on Legion, as did all the actors. Legion is a very solid action/adventure/thriller type movie with all of the elements you would expect, and even some that you don't. One of the many things that I really enjoyed watching this movie was that the it begins with a very impressive action sequence that pretty much sets the pace for the entire movie, and doesn't ease up, it's total non-stop crazy action.

And I'm happy to say that I will be giving this movie a "Highly Recommended" rating.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

in to watch this thread spiral into a trainwreck

3. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

he's not worth the time it takes to rip anymore. we all know he's nobody of any consequence.

4. edward_cullen

edward_cullen Unemployed Since 08

Dude, seriously just stop posting in my threads, you already got served in the TP, leave it at that.

5. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

:bowrofl: that's the fuckin funniest thing you've posted yet. anyone who wants to see you made out to be a chimp can either read any of your posts in here or any of your posts in TP. eat a dick and thanks for playing.

6. Jaeger

Jaeger Guest

48:00-52:ish is some powerful shit! The guy who played Michael should get an award.

So religious people...would you give God what he asks for or give him what he needs? Do you think Michael was in the wrong for presuming to know better than God?

7. ApathyAsylum

ApathyAsylum OT Supporter

im kinda pissed i didn't read this thread soon. i might have gotten a discount at the movie theater if i told them edward_cullen sent me

8. Zeromancer

Zeromancer Pampita's Love Slave

movie sucked big fat hairy donkey balls

9. Jaeger

Jaeger Guest

How so? The Ultimate fight was God's Judgement vs God's Love for Man. Angels are Tasks with enough power to do those tasks. Gabriel is the Judgement Task; that's why you always see him in the religious movies. Michael Loves Man. Deep movie, maybe you ought to give it a rewatch. The possessing angels were the Hounds of Heaven (remember they said that when Michael & Gabriel was talking). Not too bright and no way near the power of Michael or Gabriel.

It was all a test between the two Tasks.

Secondly, God never blinks his eyes and shit happens. What happens, is a Task is made and the Task (ie angel) attends to it.

Read the angel book, interesting.

10. Matt2000ss

Matt2000ss OT Supporter

looked forward to this movie. It was horrible. really one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

11. Zeromancer

this

12. Zeromancer

Sorry movie still sucked.
    Perhaps the book was better but I'm not going to read it.
    This was one movie I almost walked out of and it was a free movie. :mamoru:

13. Katsumoto

Katsumoto New Member

I couldn't wait to see it, and was very disappointed. It had a couple high moments, but overall it sucked. It could have been much much better.