TAT leg tat's

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KiddX, Jan 30, 2004.

1. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

ok, my legs are the best part of my body, so i got to thinking, what if i got some nice stuff on my legs. can you guys post pics of stuff people have on their legs (probably just from the knee down). i was thinking mabye those flames people get going up their arms, but from my ankle to my calvs. thoughts/suggestions?

2. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

Get what you like, something that means something to you. Not that others like. It's going to be on YOUR body forever.

3. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

:werd:

4. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

Get what you want man, but my strong advice is to get something that has meaning to you as opposed to something that just looks cool. I personally am not a fan of flames on legs, but I do love them on arms. Not because other people have them, but because I have loved flames since I was about 13 or 14yo and always had them in pictures I drew. Of course, get what YOU want, but that is my advice... :)

Here are the ones on my legs...

Left Calf (I am a gear head and love flames so it fits me...)
    [​IMG]

Right Calf (Speaks for itself. Idea/design was mine, artist drew it cuz I suck!)
    [​IMG]

5. majpayne1

majpayne1 New Member

check the other "post your tat" threads for some ideas.....i just had my first one done and it was a kanji on my ankle.....i argee with everyone else though......get something YOU want