left town without telling girl, shes calling/texting all the time now

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by macbook bro, Aug 15, 2008.

1. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

i met this girl i really liked about a year ago, we hit it off, started quasi-dating, she moves, i take job in her town for summer, find out she has new boyfriend, we hung out still anyway sometimes, i left town without telling her. now shes calling me like wtf?

we were pretty close, i don't know what to do right now... which is more of a fuck you: continuing to ignore her, or answer her and explain that i left without telling her because now that we're not fucking she's kind of annoying

2. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

ibthreadbackfire

3. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

Why'd you follow her to the new town?

4. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

ignore/move on

5. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Crimsons BBCurve: BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Just be honest with her. You only wanted her around when she was able to put out. If you don't feel like you need a girl friend around tell her

6. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Sounds like you got friendzoned.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't understand what happened and how you feel about her, please explain more.

8. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

he doesnt like her anymore without sex, no point in anymore explanation....move on

9. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

because the town she moved to is completely awesome, and i was offered a good summer job there

10. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

what happened. we were really good friends that also fucked, she told me she wanted a real relationship but i said it was pointless because she was moving. she moves, we continue to be friends and also fuck when we saw eachother (a few times).

then she gets a boyfriend, doesn't tell me about it, when we hang out we minorly hook up but she doesn't want to fuck but doesn't say why. finally after a while i notice that the same guy is a calling her all the time and put 2 and 2 together and ask her if she has a boyfriend. she says she does. summer progresses, we see eachother infrequently. hanging out with her is not all that fun due to the lack of sex, and the fact that she usually brought her bf along, who is annoying as all hell (an objective statement totally unrelated to him fucking my ex :fawk:). i tell her when i'm leaving town, she says 'we need to hang out before you leave', she sends me a text message the night before i left just saying 'hey', which i ignored. since: many more texts, voicemails, etc.

i'm incredibly pissed that she didn't just tell me 'i have a boyfriend now' and tried to sort of string me along. while its true that i "don't like her anymore without the sex" its more accurate to say i did like her, but its not fun to be around her if she obviously doesn't.

so i'm trying to decide between just ignoring her forever and burning a bridge. i'm leaning towards just ignoring because its a dick move but i can make shit up and explain it away if the situation is ever different and i want to nail her again. i feel like telling her how i feel would probably have no effect whatsoever, as she's presently in a perfectly happy relationship.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Thank you for explaining :) And yeah, some men tend to think ignoring her outright is the way to go through you run the very likely and obvious risk of her then becoming more obsessed with you and trying to reach you because she can no longer have you....or you could just tell her up front you just aren't interested in only being friends with her :dunno:

12. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

from my perspective her becoming obsessed isn't a risk, she lacks the initiative to pull any stalker shit, so, it would just make her a lot more useful to me

13. Frank-n-Furter

Frank-n-Furter I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange j

tell her you hate her and her shit town

14. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

:rolleyes:

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

makes sense, imo you are thinking clearly on this.

leave it to Viper to translate your situation (a girl chasing a guy while she's in a monogamous relationship with someone else), into a guy being the victim of sexual frustration at the mercy of a girl (being "friendzoned").

in the alternate Viper universe, men are these pathetic dogs who travel around in packs looking for gracious morsels from their better halves.

16. digitalbs

digitalbs Active Member

not sure Viper posted in this thread (unless he deleted it). looks like Vysion is the one who spoke of being "friendzoned".

as for the thread starter, I agree with others in that you should just ignore her. most of the time they wise up.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

jeeeez. sorry Viper... :o

18. macbook bro

macbook bro Guest

i dont think she is chasing me all that much, i mean, sort of, but realistically speaking not really