Leaving...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armond, May 29, 2006.

1. armond

armond New Member

Well hello all, it is me Armond, Mr. Best friend is my girl friend. :cool:

Anywho, something has come up ladies and gents. I am leaving the States, and I will be heading to the middle east, specifically Kuwait. :wavey:

I worked for a security company for a military installation, and now after having a year of experience, I will be headed to another place. Like I said Kuwait... I will be joining a new company and making some pretty good pay; 65k+/year tax free. :bigthumb:

Well me and my girl Sue have been together for almost 6 months now. Keep i mind I have known her for quite some time, approx. 10 years now. We were best friends first, then took it farther and are now together and we live together. :p Couldn't ask for anything better, except one thing. My financial situation.

She knows the low down on me and my finance problem and how it happened... Sucky story, not one I am gonna tell right now, perhaps later. Anyway, the whole idea of me going overseas for a year came up a month or two ago. I dont like the idea of leaving her because out relationship is in the starting/building stage, but for me to keep this thing going, I need to take care of my mess ups.

I explained this to her, and she agrees that before we progress, I should clear some things up. We both agree totally on getting married without any financial issues. She has none, I have some. So answer is I get it taken care of.

I applied for overseas, was accepted. I asked her what I should do, she said "go, take care of these things, and come back to me." :hs: She was so sincere about it, and she knows I would go there to handle business. She is extremely supportive of my decisions, so I think that me heading out there will be fine. She is sad, i can tell, but she knows what I am doing.

I decided to take the offer and am currently almost done with the process. :bigthumb: Good to go soon, less than a months so I am told.

Here is my plan:

1. Go to Kuwait
    2. Write/e-mail/call her whenever is convenient for both of us
    3. Make money
    4. After 6 months go on vacation to Europe, fly Sue out to Europe and tour Greece, Italy, Spain, Ireand, France, etc... PROPOSE to her while drinking coffee in Paris(her dream is to drink coffee in Paris) :noes:
    5. Get back to Kuwait for my last 6 months
    6. Make more money
    7. Come home
    8. Get married
    9. Honeymoon/vacation in Australia
    10. Join the Air Force

Throughout this time, she will have finished her Bachelor's degree and her teacher's certification. She will be busy the whole time I am gone and vice versa, so I don't think it will be too bad.

So what do you guys/gals think?

I personally think that Sue and I are meant to be. Simple as that... She supports me and vice versa. We tell eachother everything, I mean everything. I know everything from her past, and she knows mine. We have so much fun together. Yeah we get in little fights here and there, but it makes it interesting and we understand eachother more afterwards. I love this woman!

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

awesome to hear things are progressing so well armond :bigthumb:

sounds great to me. it will be hard, but you have a plan and that's the main thing.

when you get to step 9 I hope you include sydney in your visit. I want to see what the luckiest guy in the vag looks like :big grin:

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Most people I'd say would have a LOT of trouble being apart for a year, but from what I've read from you leans me towards thinking that everything will work out.

I really hope it does, you guys seem perfect for each other :)

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

:hugot: You are doing the right thing, armond. It's been great to sort of watch you go through this and see positive results for you. I know things will work out.
    Best of luck, bud!

5. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

i remember your thread about sue, it was huge/a good read. i hope everything works out for you.

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Damn, i'm going to an even worse place and i'll only be making $25k a year.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

glad to hear things are working out. goodluck :)

8. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Good Luck, armond. I think you're young enough that this is a great opportunity. And it's a finite amount of time. It's doable. And it sounds like a great opportunity to tour Europe.

Hopefully, you'll get a chance to post over there. Just keep your wits about you, k?

9. armond

armond New Member

Sorry bro, but I totally respect you for doing what you will be doing. I just went a different route. Any military person who goes and does his/her duties gets respect from me. I do think you guys should be paid more for that kind of thing.

Anyway, yeah I will keep my wits about me. Thanks my OT cheerleaders LOL! You guys have been really supportive of me and Sue. I feel that things are going great, and they are continuing to get better. I think she will be a permanent part of my life, and I don't see me with anyone else at all!

10. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

Australia is a great place to visit :)