TAT Leaveing for the navy... What can I get piercing wise?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xenthyl, Oct 10, 2004.

1. xenthyl

xenthyl Guest

OK. Im leaving for the navy in august... After boot Im going to get some piercings again... But during boot I have to take out all my pierceings. :o I was wondering what kinda pierceings you can get that would be *under* uniform so to speak? I had my nips done and Im going to redo them... But Im thinking penis pierceings or something liek that. Could someone post me a link or a pic of some diffrent pierceings that can be "hidden"? Thanks guys.

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

It was my understanding that you cant alter yourself once enlisted? Maybe thats some old story that someone got wrong and kept passing around...

Anyway, check out www.bmezine.com for terrific pictures and info on piercings. Genital, nipples..i think those are going to be your only choice. However..if you think that at some time you wont be standing naked in front of your drill sergeant youre probably wrong. :hs: Good luck!

3. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Frenum should still be covered in that case unless she's a foxy one :p

4. 93nx1.6

93nx1.6 New Member

I was in the navy for 8 years and had a nipp;e ring the bad thing is if ou go to medical they will write you up if the find any so you have to take them out for the doctor not to find them

5. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i have a frenum... least painful thing to get... you could get a PA nips and a step ladder.. thats what i want - nips

you could prolly get a surface piercing or two like a madison...

6. Laurel

Laurel New Member

the problem with that is if it begins to reject(as most surface piercings do), it'll be tough for him to get to a piercer...

7. When I was in the Navy in 1980 you could only have one hole in your ears (if you were female), and it was silver for enlisted, gold for officers. Men could not have them, in fact we had to take the top of my ex's earring off and he just had the post in his ear, that way he wouldn't get into any trouble. That was a long time ago, and I don't know the policy now, but I would bet it hasn't changed any.

8. Laurel

Laurel New Member

surface piercings are still more liable to reject than pretty much any other kind of piercing. Even with dermal punches and tapers, they're more likely to reject than lets say a prince albert

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

the punch and taper method is proving to work 10x better than any other surface method. rejection is very unlikley. the problem is finding a piercer qualified enough to do it.

10. Laurel

Laurel New Member

as far as i've read, surface piercings still tend to reject a bit more. I'll take your word for it though, as I have alot of respect for your opinion

11. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

the punch/taper method is still kinda new. i only know of 3 reputable piercers doing it in North America. its a better method in that the holes are made perpendicular to the skin surface which is the way the jewelry is designed causing very little pressure on the piercing.

as for traditional surface with a needle/surface bar. those can still reject but as long as you care for it properly, keep irritation to a minimum then you should be able to keep your piercing for awhile. i know LebaronLX has his nape done with tygon and its been in there awhile now with no signs of rejection. everybody's body will react different and their lifestyles, diet, cleaning regime, etc. will also have a big effect on how well it heals

12. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

its cause you're a freak!