SRS laying down the law? get your ex back?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by marvd00d, Oct 16, 2008.

1. marvd00d

marvd00d Gonzalez>Swine Flu

anyone ever just say fuck it, and tell them exactly what the hell you want, and what changes need to be made in your relationship, and say take it or leave it?

does it work?

My ex keeps playing games and i need to fucking know already :hs:

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

they are your ex for a reason.. plus its never the same once another man dicks um good.

3. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

The only reason a woman leaves another man is because they view the other man as higher status and more interesting than the one she is currently with. As stupid as it sounds you got "to comfortable" with her and it became routine and boring for her.

It is the absolute worst thing to tell her that you want to get back with her because that intensifies the effect of your clingyness to her and therefore you push your self even further away. The majority of the time relationships are not logical, as a matter of fact you have to do the exact opposite.

1) Stop Calling her all the time (if you do) and start shying yourself away from her.

2) Start dating other woman immediately, and make sure she knows about it.

3) DO NOT be all lovely dovey with her and "tell her how you feel", she takes that as an ego booster that a guy needs her that bad.

4) Accept that you might not ever be together again, theres a reason why you seperated.

5) Do not be physical AT ALL any more with her.

In a sense you have to push her away to get her back.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

No, it won't work. Anything like that needs to take place BEFORE the relationship ends.

You said it yourself, she is playing games with you. Which means you are letting her. Stop it. Cut contact with her, you don't have time for games.

5. Handsom3

Handsom3 Our wrongs remain unrectified and our souls won't

I'm just throwing this out for conversation sakes. It seems like the majority of the opinion here is that once you and you SO part ways that you need to block them out of your life and be done with them. However, quite a few people in my life have gotten back with people after months of separation and have been with them ever since.

I mean certain circumstances could call for never talking to someone ever again, but what if it isn't just working out at this point in time, but literally maybe better later down the road.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

True, it does happen...but you have to read this guys sotry to know it's not gonna happen or last at least.

She left him because he was broke an d now is dating a guy with lots of money. She only talks to him still because she likes the attention.

7. Handsom3

Handsom3 Our wrongs remain unrectified and our souls won't

You're right and that would be a huge no no for him to get back with her. I was just throwing it out as a general thing. Mine is currently trying to break back into my life, shit isn't going to happen though.

8. mrflicharger

mrflicharger Put your lips on it

I always lay the smack down, I nver accept any less that what I want. There is always someone willing do something she would not.

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

yes, i have. it didn't work out the way that i would have liked it to [at the time].

my ex and i [ldr] broke up, but we continued to text/talk/visit one another for about a year afterwards.

he ends up "talking" and/or "seeing" another girl [actually a few girls] without letting me know. he and i were technically single, but i never dated anyone during that time. :dunno:

he acquires a girlfriend, but still keeps it semi hush-hush. i cease all contact [phone calls, texts, emails] from my end. he continues to contact me every couple of weeks for a few months in every way imaginable [despite the fact that i was a horrible girlfriend :rolleyes:].

anyways, the contact was not helpful to me, nor was it respectful to his current gf. it needed to stop because it was time for me to move on...

he was the love of my life [or so i thought?]. i set out to change myself and the problems i made in our relationship, and i asked him to meet me half way, ie give me another chance. i was open, honest, and direct via a phone call he and i had. he didn't give me a clear cut answer, but what he did say in the conversation was an answer enough. ;)

the relationship's over. i've moved on. :) i still got a new & improved me out of the deal. :bowdown:

btw...direct communication ftw!

i don't see a problem with fighting for something that you feel is worth fighting for, but both parties have to be willing to engage in said fight.

playing games is retarded, and isn't doing you any good. however, it's working for your ex [in some way]. iwywb may be right. she's doing it for the attention. :dunno: the most important thing to realize is that you may never know her reasons for her behaviors.

:eek3: i just had this conversation with another ex of mine a few days ago. he is still friends with all but 1 of his exes, and still talks to them [including me] every so often.

his philosophy on this is that guys don't like to feel as though they've been rejected. guy and girl may have spent months and/or years together, had an awesome time & have amazing memories, but the relationship didn't work out. now, all of a sudden, the girl doesn't want to have any sort of contact with him ever again, which may be misconstrued by men as meaning she wants to forget him. :dunno:

while i believe that it's a nice concept to remain friends since you obviously liked them as a person, i think it's necessary to cease contact with them for a while so that the feelings can subside. from that point on, you can evaluate whether or not a friendship is possible. :)