FRK Latest Erotica for my BF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, Sep 22, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

After months of planning we finally got invited to the best private club in town. It still sometimes surprises me how you know so many people in so many places. We pick a room and turn the sign. So many thing in the room to play with if we choose.

You undress me slowly, adjusting the position of our bodies so we can watch in the mirror. I shiver a bit with excitement at the knowledge that behind the mirror are an unknown number of people watching us together.

You have chosen my outfit carefully. Cropped pink leather jacket, white silk tank top, no bra, short pink leather skirt and the barest web of red silk for panties. Sexy, strappy heels I can barely walk in.

The slacks you are wearing make your erection obvious as you rub impatiently against me. You seems to be torn between putting on a good show for our watchers and ravaging me without remorse. You smile, kiss me deeply and shift down. We have put so much planning and effort into this night and you want the audience to get their fill.

As you turn me toward the mirror to remove my jacket, you grasp the cuffs and slide the jacket off backwards, pulling my arms back at a slightly uncomfortable angle and forcing my breasts forward; rock hard nipples pointing to the watchers. I close my eyes, trying to control my breathing when I suddenly feel cool liquid dripping down my shirt and warm liquid oozing down my thigh.

The silk tank becomes transparent as you pinch and twist my nipples to keep them hard, sliding your hands up under the shirt to handle my breasts roughly. I bite my lip to hold back a moan as I press my leather clad ass into your pulsing bulge. I try to reach back and return the fondle, but you avoid my hands. I fidget with the edge of my skirt as you begin to tug the damp silk off over my head.

You spin me around to kiss you but also to allow our audience to watch you slowly unzip the skirt. You push the leather down to reveal the lacey red panties, barely more than threads really, that wrap softly across my ass. You massage, caress and explore your newly exposed treasure. I can feel your cock straining at your pants, poking at my belly.

Carefully I slide down your body, grabbing your zipper with my teeth and reveal my present. I turn a bit sideways so the watchers can see me lick the drops of precum from your cock. I strip away your pants, leaving you in only your shirt and me in my panties and heels. As I begin to unbutton your shirt, you rip away the panties and fling them at the mirror and they float slolwly to the floor.

You pull me towards the table, not a table exactly... more like a padded shelf that you can bend me over to fuck me from behind. There are wrist restraints built in if you care to use them. You bend me over and tease me with the head of your cock... running it between my ass cheeks. You dance your fingers across my dripping pussy and flick my clit. I suck in my breath then beg sincerely for you to fuck me hard. But you laugh and slap my ass with your open hand, leaving a light print and a delicious sting. I can picture your wicked smile as I whimper softly and beg you to at least put your cock in my mouth.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  2. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

omg i am hard now. damn love it cant wait for more.

3. RougeOgre

Just talked to the BF and he finally read it (I gave him a copy last weekend). I told him he gets to "direct" the ending since it is his story.

4. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

nice cant wait to read the rest of it

5. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

I love it. You make me want to do this.

6. RougeOgre

If I can't draw you into my story, I'm not doing a good job writing it. :)

7. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

and that is exactly why I love your stories and just hope someday I will be able to do the same with my stories

8. RougeOgre

Practice. Someone once said to me (after reading one of my stories) "You read a lot, don't you?" I said "Of course, why?" They said they could tell because of the way that I write, the flow and cohesion.

I just said, Thanks...Glad you enjoyed it :mamoru:

9. wokkawokkawokka

wokkawokkawokka New Member

10. RougeOgre

OK..... The BF said "You know what I like, just finish it". I'll see how busy work is today :rofl:

11. wokkawokkawokka

:wiggle:
    Cool, nothing worse than starting a story, then finding out it won't be finished
    :insert Robert Jordan/Wheel of time emoticon here:

12. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

Cant wait for you to finish it rouge

13. RougeOgre

While my eyes are briefly closed, you click the lightly padded cuffs around my wrists. The chains allow a bit of movement, but not a lot. My eyes pop open as I realize what you are doing. I look up at you questioningly and you smile down mischievously.

You step in front of me and place the head of your cock on my lips. Our Audience can’t really see the action because my hair is in the way, so you jerk it up roughly and I moan. You begin to fuck my mouth, slowly at first so my throat can expand and accommodate your size. As you increase your speed, you reach over to pinch my nipples and tug my hair. A tear slides down my cheek at the pleasure-pain. I can feel you getting close to cumming and I know you will stop soon. You pull out and leave me breathless and drooling. I look over at the mirror and smile brightly.

You step over to a rack that has an assortment of paddles, crops and whips on it. You choose a short crop with a larger head. You know this will sting but not as much as the smaller one. Then you slide the table so it is angled more toward the window. We haven’t done any kind of pain play this serious before but I trust you and we have our safe word.

You dance the crop lightly across my ass. I can feel it’s stinging kiss but it is more pain than pleasure right now, and I tell you this. You insert two fingers into my pussy and stroke my g-spot. As I begin to moan, you flick the crop across my ass and back and I cum screaming with the combination of sensations. You crop me again quickly a couple more times before the orgasm wanes. I shudder as another wave of pleasure washes over me. You step sideways so the Audience sees my body spasm and juices flow in a small rivulet down my thigh. Without warning, you slam your hard cock into me. I gasp and strain back to meet each thrust knowing that this too will end soon. As I race toward another orgasm, you pull out and slap me sharply. The Audience can see the large, red handprint form and I know they had to have heard that smack.

I see you looking through the cabinet but I can’t see what you are removing but the Audience can. When you are back with my sight, I see you have chosen some silicone dildoes of graduated sizes, a bottle of lube and a condom. I am stunned for a minute as I know you use a condom for only one thing; something we have never successfully achieved.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  14. wokkawokkawokka

:bigthumb: looks like someone might be coming home from work early...:rofl::rofl:

15. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

nice rouge very nice gotta admit im a little excited right now. you definately pull me into every story of yours I have read.

16. RougeOgre

Belatedly, I register the sound of the door opening and peek over my shoulder to see the busty brunette dungeon master offering her assistance. She pushes over a tray on wheels with a box of wipes, towels, nipple clamps, a vibrator and other things that my brain won’t register. She whispers something in your ear and you give a slight nod. I think she is leaving, so I close my eyes and wait for you.

Standing slightly to the side so the audience can see all the action, you open the lube bottle and let a stream of it run down the small of my back and course down the crack of my ass. With your finger, you create a small dam and smear lube around my tightly puckered anus. We have managed fingers and a couple smaller toys but I have never had your full length inside me. Here, tonight , in front of strangers you will try again. If I fail, you will make a show of punishing me but if I succeed the Audience will have a different kind of show.

I breath deep, trying to force myself to relax as you work more lube around with your finger. As I focus, you gently push a finger in and I feel your other hand reach under to stroke my clit. New but slightly familiar sensations wash through me as you work your finger in and out of my ass while working other fingers in my pussy. I feel the void as you remove your fingers but anticipate the next round.

Suddenly, I feel a small dildo penetrate and stretch me as a female voice whispers, “You’d better hold that in until he replaces it”. I feel her swat my ass and I let out a squeak before I hear her heels click toward the door. Then I hear you chuckle with satisfaction as you ready the next toy.

Your thigh touches mine as you work the small toy in and out of me and finally remove it. You apply more lube and slip the vibrator into my pussy as you side a bigger dildo in my ass. I whimper and am rewarded with a smart slap on the ass which makes me moan loudly. For a short while you work both toys simultaneously in and out of me and the sensations are making me squirm. You remove them at the same time and step away from me, leaving me to wait in silence. I can only imagine what our Audience has seen and I wonder what they think.

17. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

.....Slow blink......

Oh, this is delicious :yum:

Please, continue?

18. RougeOgre

I hear the tearing of foil and feel yet more lube between my cheeks. I feel the head of your cock pressing firmly and then I feel it pop in. You push slowly forward and stop. I feel more lube and your other hand toying with my clit. One more deep breath and you are buried deep in me. I concentrate on the waves of pleasure coming from your fingers in my pussy and relax more. You are able to slowly begin to fuck my ass. While still a bit painful, it becomes a sweet pain. A few minutes of the slow rocking rhythm that feeds the pleasure-pain beast and you pull out slowly.

I hear the condom snap off and you plunge your cock deep inside me. Your rapid strokes only making my pussy more wet. As you pull almost completely out, I feel you reinsert a toy in my ass, now pillaging both holes at the same time. I lean heavily against the table as I cum shaking and screaming. I feel your hot load spray deep as you lean over me dripping sweat down my back.

We hear the door open and the dungeon mistress yell “Bravo” with appreciative applause from the Audience in the background. As you un-cuff me, we begin to laugh.

19. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Bravo indeed :naughty:

It's not polite to do these things to men who are away from home for extended periods of time.

20. RougeOgre

Phone sex? :naughty:

21. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

holly shit Rouge that was awesome. I hope my boss doesnt call me into his office for a while. I will have to find an excuse why I cant move away from my desk.

That would be interesting to see.

22. wokkawokkawokka

nicely done RO, nicely done

23. Trina

Trina New Member

Yummy, that was GREAT! :)

24. RougeOgre

I talked to him this morning: He read it, he liked it and he said he wouldn't change anything.