lasting longer and generalities

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I have a few questions about how long people last, I want to see the average and some other questions.

I usually last about 10 minutes if I'm completely sober, and it doesn't feel like that's enough. I heard that as you have sex more, you'll begin to last longer...I became sexually active a little late (i lost my virginity at 18 1/2) and I'm 20 years old now.

Anyways, I'm positive this topic has been brought up before, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any tips for lasting longer besides the usual "Think about your mom or something else nasty" Is 10-15 minutes absolutely terrible and something I should be ashamed of? What else do you guys do to keep this from happening. If I have the chance, I jack off early in the night if I know I'm going to have sex that night.

And also, I'm sure it is, but just getting reassurance...when you're about to have sex with a girl for the first time between you and her, it usually goes a little bit quicker because it's "newer" and a bit "special" because it's the first time for you two, right?

2. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

:mamoru:

Switch positions ... more foreplay.

Unlike us men, women love to be teased and "tortured" before the actual sex. Explore their bodies and you will, if you have the patience, get them to orgasm without using your pen0r. Once you got them off or have them on the verge, you finishing fast wont be an issue any more.

Now to get yourself to last longer, do kegel exercises. Look it up on the web or in the FAQ, you'll find what your looking for.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2005
  3. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

i probably last about 15mins with actual intercourse, but always have 30mins-60mins of foreplay before hand, i love to tease until she begs for me :)

4. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Yea deffinitely use foreplay, Also if u dont mind lickin the kitty, just get her to the point where she almost has the big O, then put your pen0r in there and she will love you for that.

5. Darrin

even better, start giving her oral, when she's really getting into it just slide a finger in and watch her just die. Fingering a girl + giving them oral at the same time probably gives them the biggest orgasm i swear :)

6. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

this sounds somewhat sacreligious, but sometimes when i feel like i'm about to climax i'll recite something in my head to change my focus--and often times it's reciting 'our father'.
    your kingdom come...thy will be done...

7. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

8. Nosmas

Nosmas New Member

9. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

10. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Now, some tips for foreplay are needed. I've read the Maxim magazine but I'm guessing that isn't really what works in real life. I hate giving girls oral! I know that if I want to be a sex machine I need to start liking it...I always think about the worst possiblities when I think of giving oral. Can you get any kind of diseases or sickness by giving a girl oral? I've done it like 10 times, and each time it was not bad at all, but the "next time" I always think it will be bad. What are some other good foreplay techniques?

I know it's kind of akward, but someone go into detail about oral? I have never gotten into it, so I haven't taken the time to get what actually "works" when it comes to giving a girl oral. I just usually find the hole and start licking. As bad as it is, I don't even know exactly how to find the clit. Oh god, this is so embarassing.

The other thing is, when using foreplay, it always makes me get more horny, so I last shorter than if I just jump into it...or maybe not, I don't know - I usually don't use foreplay that much because I'm clueless as what to do. I always think because I have an 8 inch member, that will do all the work for me. I suppose I'm dead wrong.

11. AzNpOwEr

AzNpOwEr It's sunny out....

so tru:bowdown:

12. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

I jack off every morning, every night and then occasionally just whenever i feel like it. This reduces penis sensitivity and makes me last longer...I can now last 45-60 minutes as opposed to when I first started having sex I lasted 5-10 minutes.

13. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Different sex positions make me last longer, For instance doing it any way whatsoever from behind will make me get off quick as hell like within 7 minutes. Doing it with her on top is how I last the longest, Also the typical missionary position can be nice as well. If you guys use condoms, you could try the climax control ones, if you can keep a good wood then using those wont be a problem. sometimes I notice they make me go limp cause it numbs me up to much. Also you could try using a thicker condom. Hope that helps.

14. Nosmas

Nosmas New Member

This is included in the "grand scheme of things?"

Damn, I gotta be more careful!:noes:

15. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Climax Control condoms = God.

Without those on some nights, I'd be fucked...in every NON literal way possible =(

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

thats the key. foreplay until shes about to cum, then use sex to finish her off. as you both start getting to know each others bodies and she learns how to cum on you, you can decrease the foreplay nessecary and increase the amount of sex.

theres a learning curve, but once you hit it..... :naughty:

17. Darrin

Yeah, i mean usually she'd ask me to stop as obviously she wants sex too, so i can just whip her round, take her from behind and we'll both get off really quickly :)

18. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

what pisses me off is that I can control myself durring head.... but sex its anybody's guess....

how many times a day and for how long should someone practice those kegal excercises?

19. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

that always works for me with girls. :bigthumb:

oh yeah, and lasting for me really depends on when i last had sex. If i haven't in a while the first time might only take a couple minutes. :o But I can be ready in another 5-10 minutes to go again. Then its on. :naughtyd:

20. [HRT]Squirrel Master

exactly.... or have the girl blow ya first and then spend time on her for a good 10-15 min until you are hard again.... then let her have it!

NO FALLING ALSEEP!

21. Sexican

Sexican New Member

This is a weird question, not that I hope this happens anytime soon, but I am curious for some people answers, if not only for the humor...

Has anyone started to eat out a girl, and the taste was so horendous that you couldn't go on? That is EXACTLY the reason I tend to not give girls oral...I'm afraid this will happen. It hasn't yet, but then again I've only given 2-3 girls oral before. What did you guys do when it was so bad you couldn't go on?

22. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

:ugh:

I usually do the belly button test...if you can smell her stench when you're at her belly button...don't go any lower...or you can always finger her then smell your fingers...

23. Chosimba

Chosimba Active Member

ok there pardner...first thing you gotta do is get away from the hole. licking that doesn't do all that much for the girl. and it's probably why you hate doing it...the hole is where all the juicies come a flowin' from :noes: you can still lick the hole a little bit, but only as an act of teasing or foreplay, but not for very long.

mmkay, as for the clit, the good news is you don't actually have to find it! your tongue is large enough that simply rubbing it over the upper portion of her hatchet wound will hit it. and if you do this long enough, you should be able to actually see the clit no problem. some people say you should draw the alphabet with your tongue and all that...that works to an extent, but just do whatever is feeling good for your ladie...trust me, when you start doing it even remotely correct, she will let you know.

so just remember, dont' go too far south with your tongue and you should stop getting grossed out.

24. Chosimba

Chosimba Active Member

ok, this may be somewhat of a newsflash, but THERE SHOULD NOT BE THAT MUCH OF A SMELL/TASTE. if there is, the girl is doing something wrong. i.e. eating shitty foods, not taking care of herself.

if this is happening with random girls, then you're hanging out and hooking up with the wrong kind of girls. if this is your girlfriend, or whatever, talk to her about it, have her see a doctor, make her stop eating lean cuisine 3 times a day, etc

25. [HRT]Squirrel Master

I actualy like the smell and taste of my girl... so it doesnt matter to me.