Lasting longer...aghhh =(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I'm sure this thread is been brought up before...but I'll do it again.
    I sometimes have problems lasting as long as I'd like to...especially for the first few times with a new girl. Like...I met this girl a few nights ago...gorgeous as all hell, perfect body, etc. We dry fucked for like an hour, which made me ready to splooge in my pants so I went to the bathroom, jacked off so I would last longer when we finally had sex. So like 15 minutes later, we began to have sex...I lasted like 3 minutes, it was horrible. The thing is, my previous girlfriend...I would last 15-20 minutes each time...which is a comfortable time...but 3 minutes what the hell? Could it be the more I have sex with this girl, the longer it will last, or what?

I also know the older you get, the longer you last...I'm 20 years old...so I shouldn't expect to have a marathon everytime....but I'd like to last like 15 minutes at least...

2. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

If you use condoms, try the extended pleasure ones, they have some sort of numbing lubricant on them. If you raw dog it, think of how much kids cost while you're hitting it.

3. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I have actually used to extended pleasure condoms, and they do work wonders...but at the specific moment, I was drunk as fuck as well as she was, and we didn't have condoms. I wanted to hit it for an hour, but 3 minutes passed by and I was done :(

I mean I guess coming here with that question won't help, because only doctors could help me with their god damned pills they have for every sex problem...but I was wondering by CHANCE if anyone experienced the same problem and found out their own easier way of lasting longer

4. New poon = faster time

Get used to her and your time will improve

when you are getting close, pull out for a second and go down on her this lets you cool down and will wow her as well.

5. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Exactly the type of answer I was looking for.

ANy others?

6. MDSP33D

MDSP33D Guest

I can cum really quickly when we do it in the shower, like 5 minutes. In the bed it can be anywhere from 15 - 45 depending on the situation. For some reason the shower just makes me explode.

7. EcKo72dB

EcKo72dB aka LiLD

Get loaded off some lortabs (hydrocodone) and you'll fuck as long as you want. Oxycodone too...

8. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

If I drink alot of caffine I have a hard time getting off, so I can stay up there pretty long if I stop by starbucks first. Dunno why it is, but it works for me. Without coffee... it can be a very very sad thing.

9. UncleO

UncleO Guest

you know what works wonders for me. Control your breathing, i can last for 30-40 min at a time with controlled breathing. just a sugestion.

10. Grizz

Grizz oh, fuck, sure ..

i was about to post up this same topic ... i just got head for the first time, and a couple nights ago had sex with a new girl for the first time, and I couldn't last very long either.

controlling my breathing doesn't help me :hs:

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

stop and start works, controlling your speed/intensity. kegel excercises....

12. HomosexualThug69

HomosexualThug69 I like Big Black Cock

i dont know if this is different for other people.. but having her ride u on top makes me last a lot longer... waht i do is have her ride me at first... until she gets tired then i finish her off in doggystyle.. hwere i usually dont last as long.

13. niteQwill

niteQwill New Member

doggy style....i sploosh the moment my foreskin touches the warm surface. you wannt last longer..hold it in like your holding your piss. it takes practice.or squeeze your vein underneath the penis..this prevents circulation..will also prevent you from cumming.

14. lessthan

lessthan Guest

my first time i lasted 3 hours but i was drunk lol the girl got tired out after that i usually went for lik 1 hour or hour and a half

15. Cautild

Cautild New Member

it depends. the first time i had sex with my ex, i lasted almost an hr. of course i didn't hit it that fast cuz i was her second, her first barely lasted like 10 mins on her. but i slowed down, and went faster. you just have to control it.

16. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

take one of those soft hairband things and wrap it around ur nutsack :bigthumb:

17. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

If you have to piss, that will really help. So will being drunk :naughty:

18. mindtrix

mindtrix FrozynFyre sponsored me

whiskey dick is an erection killer

19. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

hahahahha thats fucking hilarious.. i'd love to see the look on the girls face if you asked her for her hairband and tied up your bag right in front of her :rofl: