Lasting in bed/ kegels , etc etc.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Weeeeelll.. how to start. Lets see. Most of the time I can last as long as I want to in bed. As in, i will have made my SO cum multiple times and she will be completely worn out from the sex so then i let myself release. But then other times, I will find myself going for 5-10 minutes and the urge to release becomes uncontrollable/unbearable and i can not go as long as i want to. I find if i have gone a few days without sex or masterbation, and then i have sex i can not control myself and go as long as i want to.

How effective is the kegels exercise of strengthening the pc musles or what not? Are there any drawbacks? will doing kegels effectively put when i want to come completely under my control? What can I do to have complete control over when i ejaculate so i can pound as hard and as long as i want to?

Notice: i want to do this w/o any NUMBING creams, or condems that make you last longer etc. I want full sensation and the ability to pound as hard as i want to (when appropriate :p ) Any tips/suggestions out there?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds natural though. If I am having sex daily or a few times a day, I can control everything pretty good. I just wait for her to cum a few times and then take control and release. If I go a few days without sex, for whatever horrible reason, then in about 5-10 minutes we are done. But hey, that gives us more time to clean up the mess from the buildup of not having sex for a few days :naughty: :rofl:

3. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Yeah I think everyone is that way, I'm interested to here the response..

4. dougie090

dougie090 the man with the golden gun

if your smoking weed, whewww, look out. smoke a fat joint and you wont be able to last long hahaa feels just insanly great though

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i dont smoke teh weed. i vape it muahahhahaha :hsd: :wiggle:

6. shorty420

shorty420 Guest

That's weird, because when I smoke it feels insanley good but it takes me forever to bust.

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

instead of cumming in 5-10 mins, just go jerk off the day you're gonna fuck her. remember there's something about mary? just dont splooge on ur ear like him.

also, some girls like stop and start/fast and slow. if you feel like you're gonna come. just stop all movement for a few seconds. then slowly move in and out. then pound away till u feel like ur gonna come. repeat until u just wanna come and slam it home then.

kegels works pretty well, but i always forget to use 'em. or maybe i unconsciously use 'em cause i last basically as long as i want. who knows.

8. ImDrunkAgain

ImDrunkAgain Resident Mental Health Counselor

Takes me about an hour to go when Im stoned, even if I hadnt had sex for like 2 weeks