SRS Last year as a Senior in College

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sdubz, Aug 22, 2009.

1. sdubz

sdubz New Member

I am going to start my last year of college next week and I am starting to worry about what I am going to do after I graduate...

I am a business-marketing major and I have had one internship at a start up company.

I am not sure what industries I want to work in or what I am supposed to do once I graduate but I was hoping for some help and maybe pointing me in the right direction.

I want to make the most of this last year so I can be best prepared for the future.

Thanks!

2. Jcxzero

Jcxzero OT Supporter

best example of what's wrong with college students nowadays

you should be thinking about this before you even picked the major

3. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

dude dont listen to everyone. Look at it this way your close to having a degree under your belt. Thats better then a ton of people can say. Research the inter or look at books in your library at school. I'm sure you will find something that clicks. hang in there man

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You have to make your own choices in life, but its most certainly true that a career choice is a difficult one. What you really need in the future is money + a life that you are happy with. Basically you need the money to provide you with the means, and loving and helping other people to get the emotional happyness.

The best place for you to be is at trade shows/events that market their products via marketing bussiness people like you.