GUN Last Supper

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yar1182, Feb 12, 2009.

?

How are going out

1. Pistols - Bob Munden Showdown at High Noon

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. Rifles - David Tubbs valley o' death

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  3. Shotguns - Taran Butler trapped in a burning hell.

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

So you are going down. There is no avoiding it. You have your choice of anything you want for your last meal. Then you have to either face.

1. Bob Munden in a showdown at high noon. Draw from holsters, out in the open, no cover 50 feet in any directions.
    2. David Tubbs w/ rifles at 600 yards. Your both at the bottom of canyon. Only way out is up and no way of doing that until somebody picks the other guy off. There is a 15 mile swirling wind that changes direction 3 times as it bounces off the canyon walls.
    3. Trapped in a burning house with Taran Butler guarding the door with a shotgun. Taran thinks you are responsible for setting fire to his house last year.
    Rules...

First there is no way you could win. Hence the last supper. You can make the argument of at least not making it easy based on your own real skill. That or you can admit your going to die like a bitch.

Second you have to face Bob with a pistol you actually own, Dave with a rifle you actually own, or Taran with a shotgun you actually own. The gun is as you have it presently configured, you cannot borrow your daddy's or uncles gun.

Third since your pretty much fucked feel free to do whatever you want for your last meal. Bonus points for pictures AR15.com dinner picture style but without the gay.

[​IMG]
    Bob Munden "Fastest Gun that ever lived"

[​IMG]
    David Tubbs 11 time NRA National High Power Rifle Champion +11th Billion other titles.

[​IMG]
    Taran Butler 4 Time USPSA 3 gun national champion

2. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

I'd let tubs blow my head off at 400 yards

3. SnakeEater

SnakeEater OT Supporter

tubbs.because i don`t want to see it coming

4. imperial

imperial Lurker | Gun | STI Crew OT Supporter

5. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

[​IMG]

Not real pretty but I made it myself. It's a old pic and I did photochop the beer in. Anyway I would start with a Liver pate made from the liver from osama bin laden. Then pan fried pot stickers, real crispy on the bottom, and then flip it and make it crispy on the top too. Wash it down with Chimay. I would drink a gang of beers.

Lastly I would face off against Bob Munden with my Glock 35 in my ipsc rig. Mostly because I would want to die with a glock in my hands and the 35 was my first serious competition gun. I would act stupid drunk and call Bob 3 kinds of faggot.

I would then do the my best hollywood death scene. Get shot in the chest then stumble around shooting in random directions while I tell everyone and their brother that they can eat a dick, cussing up a storm then drop dead.

6. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Muden because there is the most controversy over him :x:

7. Carl Brutananadilewski

Carl Brutananadilewski Active Member

all 3

in a 15x15 room, them armed, i have only a pair of safety scissors and i will walk out of that room :coold:

tubbs because i don't want to know what hits me. headshot from 4-500 yards would be fine with me :hs:

8. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

What the fuck is wrong with you, why on earth did you think this shitty scenario up? :rofl:

9. 1BadZ

1BadZ Uber :Aug2000: GM Nazi

Shotgun. If I had any chance, it'd be with that.

10. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

Shotgun... While it would probably be the most painful to get hit with, at least I would maybe have a fighting chance (not a very good one, but luck could be on my side).

11. no7fish

no7fish New Member

I think the first scenario offers more chance at a swiftly killing shot than the second. You wouldn't see it coming in the second scenario but you could writhe on the ground for a minute before he took the second shot to finish you, if the wind changed or something.

The third would be likely to end fast too i suppose but somehow i have this idea in my head that a pistol shot to the face would get you dead faster than a shotgun... :shrug:

Anyway, there's way too many foods to have to pick just one for a last supper. I can guarantee you there will be some form of pork roast involved though! Or I could settle for some pul-go-ki

12. wickedgun

wickedgun New Member

id have some calamari and a z special from collinas.

13. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

I'll take tubbs on with my M44, with just a light snack beforehand.

I'll start off by shooting one round in his general direction and let the muzzle flash blind him, and at 600 yards by the time the blindness wears off, the concussion from the muzzle blast will hit him which should give me a little more time of confusion from him. He'll be like, "WTF is he shooting at me with :ugh: ". By this time I will have taken off sprinting towards him, running in a random zig zag line doing the occasional pole vault with my M44 and it's extended bayonet. If I see him lining up his next shot, I'll simply fire at him again to try and confuse him or make him flinch and I'll continue my forward push towards him. He'll still be like :wtf: is this dude doing, and once I'm within 75 yards I'll reload, give him a big war cry and just start pumping off rounds towards him from my hip. I dont care if they hit him, I just want to get close to him. Once I'm within 5 yards I'll polevault again using my mosin, and while i'm in mid-air I'll bring the end of the bayonet up and thrust it straight through his chest. I'll probably have to chill out at the bottom of the canyon for a few minutes to catch my breath, but then I'll make my way up to the top, go drink some vodka, clean my $49 battle rifle and enjoy the rich, satisfying smell of cosmoline before I go eat my celebratory meal.

14. skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs Yetis & Deer

Tubbs. At least that way I might get one shot off before his bullet makes it to me :rofl:

.22-250. Way less holdover than my .308 :mamoru:
    [​IMG]
    Boiled crawfish and cold beer (if I lose I want to bleed out quick), for sure! Home cooked, no restaurant does it worth a shit.
    [​IMG]

15. HorseDick

HorseDick Active Member

My thoughts exactly :bowdown:

16. Crossett

Crossett New Member

I choose Tubbs in the canyon.

This would be my last meal

[​IMG]

17. Admitted

Admitted I shouldn't be on OT right now.

Shotgun scenario. Saiga + 20 round drum. I think I'd have a fighting chance.

18. mds2004

mds2004 OT Supporter

I just realized I met and talked with Taran Butler and had no idea who he was :rofl: He was telling me I need to get into the sport and something about needing a new prodigy too making fun of one of his guys.

I met him when I went to check out the last 3 gun in Bakersfield.

Funny.

19. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I was thinking this. Starting out in seperate rooms might be able to get the drop on him if depending on the houses layout. Do we have to have the same gun? Cause I'll just throw the drum on the AK and put 100rds through the wall in the doors direction. :mamoru:

20. Gotcha38

Gotcha38 OT Supporter

I'll take my chances climbing out of that canyon. I don't have a gun so I'll pretty much just be running for my life. Maybe he'll feel bad and not shoot an unarmed guy.:o

21. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

I'd take a meth and pcp cocktail, to shrug off the pain, wash it down with a few beers, that way if i'm shot i dont suffer that much, then i'd charge Butler firing my semi-auto browning 12 ga. until i closed enough distance to beat him to death with it. thats if i were to win, other than that, i'd take.... a flanged mace, and enough coke to choke a columbian. then i'd bash all the supports in the house hopefully killing us both.

22. DaninTexas

DaninTexas OT Supporter

Swig a bottle of Jack

Then head out and face off against Bob Munden.

I prob wouldn't feel a thing

23. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

Taran Butler after eating a whole bunch of c4
    take him out with me

24. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

what the fuck? who wastes time on this shit?

I hate Asians.

25. Crossett

Crossett New Member

you know that an impact wont detonate C4 right :hsugh: