Last night was great, first time doing anything sexual (long and dirty!)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TangyZizzle, Mar 19, 2009.

1. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

Let me start off by saying, yes, I am still a virgin.

My roommate & I had some people over last night, including one of his co-workers. She's this catholic chick who's only been with one guy. 7/10 as far as looks go. Nice tight little body. We were having a good time just chatting it up. My buddy asked if she had her tits pierced(knowing she did) she said yeah and showed him. I suggested she leaved her shirt off. She was hesitant, I told her if she leaved hers off, I'd leave mine off. So she did.

I could see she had a tat near her pussy (she had low cut jeans on), I asked to see it, she dropped her pants a bit, I went in for a closer inspection. I jokingly told her she should get it removed, the guy did a shitty job. She laughed, jokingly slapped my face.

So some time went by, by this time she's sitting on my lap, topless. It's me, my roommate, two of his coworkers and another friend. She's got 3-4 beers in her, and she rarely drinks from what I hear. I whisper into her ear "dance for us". she tells me she's a shitty dancer, I told her I didnt care. Next thing I know she's on the table, dancing to Ratatat (great band :bigthumb:). I told her to take her pants off, she did.

Next thing I know she's completely naked. This is the first time i've ever seen a vagina. My god, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

So now it's just me, my roommate and his two coworkers.

I asked if I could open my beer on her tit, she straddles me, completely naked, holy fuck, this is amazing I thought. First time this shits happened to me. I said "fuck your tits, let me open it in your ass" she laughed and said hell no. I just stared into her eyes, glanced down to her ass, back to her eyes. She grabbed the beer out of my hand, put it next to her asshole and tried to open it, I took it from her and tried to shove it in her ass but she wouldnt let me. So I opened it on her taint. She laughed and kissed my forehead. I take a few sips of my beer, pick her up, throw her over my shoulder, slap her ass and lay her down on the table. At this point my buddy's are just watching in awe.

OK, so this point i'm thinking "what the fuck" because I've never experienced anything like this at all before. I thought the first time I did something like this I would have no idea what to do.

So she's naked on the table, I grab some ice cubes, get down on my knees, start sucking her tits, after a few minutes I make my move, I tried to slip a finger into her cunt, she moved my hand away. OK I thought, I'll just suck her tits till the cows come home, after few minutes of sucking her tits with an icecube in my mouth (I have no idea what made me grab the ice) she takes my hand and moves it towards her cunt. So now I'm fingering her and sucking on her tits. I'm in heaven at this point, this is great.

I have no idea why, but I wasn't even hard. I assumed the first time I did this shit I'd cum in my pants or something. :o I wasn't drunk.

My roommate gets up and starts sucking her other tit. Being the awesome guy I am, I take my fingers out of her pussy so he could get in on the finger action. This went on for a few minutes. I got up, sat down and finished my beer. Their other coworker jumped on the tit that I left. Some time went by, We're on the bring of a gangbang here, lol. I guess she's had enough at this point, puts her clothes back on, gets ready to leave. I jokingly say "what, not even a hug?" she kind of smiles, walks over, tries to hug me. I pick her up, slap her ass, put her down and say "bye".

And thats that.

I had no idea what I was missing, the scent, feel & touch of a women. I have to get my shit together and get out more. That shit was fun.

I woke up this morning feeling great, motivated, refreshed. I have been struggling with really bad depression since last year. it was gone this morning. Maybe it was the boost of testosterone from last night or something, I don't know. I really need to jerk off though.

My roommate said she was really awkward at work today. Fuck I hope she doesn't cry rape.

2. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I wouldn't expect that to happen hardly ever again.

3. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

Oh, whys that?

4. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Ok, so my question is why didn't you fuck her? Instead of letting the friends get in on the action, you should have taken her someplace private and fucked her.

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Because unless you have a whore of a girl or get some girl really drunk(like you did) that just doesn't happen at very many parties.

6. MichelleAnna

MichelleAnna let it be

For real. :squint:

7. kiri

kiri New Member

:rofl: holy fucking slut

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

booo..

why do girls have to be so fucking lame

her > you :squint:

9. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

Hate to say it OP, but he's right. She may be Catholic, but this girl is far from innocent. Most chicks, drunk or not, wouldn't just walk around stark as naked at a party then lie down on a table and let the whole party fingerbang her.

10. MichelleAnna

MichelleAnna let it be

False

11. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

I don't know. I doubt she would have gone with it. It would have been awkward because it was 3 guys huddled around this one chick, what was I gonna do just carry her back to my room? What would you have done?

12. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

I dunno I've seen crazier shit at parties

13. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Such as?

14. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

2 guys, 1 chick, last year at a party, like 20 people watching. After they got done with her some dude stuck a bottle in her cunt, it got stuck (suction I guess?) and they had to call an ambulance.

15. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

my balls hurt

16. D7

D7 OT Supporter

L2math. This does not add up. Try multiplication of fractions with some cross canceling.

Either a fun time for you or a good story.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this would have been a cool fucking story if you had actually ran the gang bang on her......... lame

18. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

If the chick was down to be finger banged by a whole group of guys, she would have definitely had slept with just one.

EXACLY! The only person I would think that would be ackward to would be her, but who cares, its her choice whether or not she wants to fuck.

I had a party at my house once, and I was making out with and fingering this one chick. Similar situation to yours. The girl was revved up so I just threw her over my shoulder and took her to my bedroom and fucked her. Hour or so later I come out, make myself a ham sandwich and start playing Halo with my friends. They were fucking shocked.

19. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

we were close :noes:

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Are you 8? I certainly hope so...

Congrats. For a virgin you've successfully learned how to woo a slut :bigthumb: I mean this is a serious way.

This might be the classiest story I've ever heard.

Maybe subconscious was telling you she was just too easy for it to be hot.

Damn, I can't believe she wasn't up for a gang bang!

Good luck in your future endeavors.

21. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

The thought of doing exactly this crossed my mind a few times, I should have. The reason my my roommate invited her over was to try and fuck her.

22. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

I beg to differ :naughty:

23. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

This is true.. It's an xbox game.

ps3? or some DOTA... now we're talkin! :naughty:

24. MichelleAnna

MichelleAnna let it be

I'm sorry, but I have very little respect for a girl that acts like this.

25. TangyZizzle

TangyZizzle Guest

woops:o