last night was every man's nightmare...uuhh!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MIK3, Jan 26, 2005.

1. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

ok long story short.

my just recent past relationship for 3 years, it was never needed to wear a condom...now i'm in a new relationship which this girl isn't on BC and i need to wear a condom. well it happened...i couldn't stay erect after a few minutes of sex.

anyone know any tips or different styles of condoms, with more "feeling" to prevent this from happening again..

thanks..

2. kai-li

kai-li New Member

Omg, I love the Trojan Supra Condoms. They are polyurethene and very thin, best part about them is that they are so warm the second you put them on. I have a latex allergy so these were a god send... I won't let anyone near me if they don't have one of those....

3. Rocky6535

Rocky6535 Now, let me see you smile...

Supra is too tight to me. A lot smaller than regular condoms. The best thing you can do is try to get more turned on. If you can't get it up for even one round of sex, and you don't have an impotence problem, then she's probably just not attractive enough to you. Man that does sound like a nightmare though...

4. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

anything else we do i have no problems down there...maybe i'll just try a few other things before i jump to any conclusions. cause this girl really is beautiful...so i dunno. i think i'm just putting to much pressure on myself...

5. Zak8022

Zak8022 Active Member

i had that same thing dude... just relax and dont worry about it. if you really want to try and get used to it... masterbate to hardness, put it on, and keep masterbating and try to stay hard. prolly not the best feeling in the world since condoms and masterbation dont mate well.. but it will get u used to feeling it on while being turned on and hard.

its more mental then anything.

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I agree

7. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

get her on BC?

8. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

i'm working on it

9. Hairy Gorilla

Hairy Gorilla New Member

yeah, my gf is just getting used to her BC pill so she wants me to stay wrapped up. It fucking blows! :eek4: I know it is much safer this way, but it is such a buzzkill when you have to stop turning each other on to unwrap a condom, put it on, etc...

10. Hairy Gorilla

Hairy Gorilla New Member

oh yeah, to answer your question, just try not to think about it. It's all just a mental game

11. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

you said it brother..

12. Neuman

Neuman New Member

arent the supras not as safe?

13. BADASSADOR

BADASSADOR New Member

They break easy.. I wouldn't trust 'em.:eek3:

14. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

15. methecool

methecool New Member

damn......i never used a condom b4 (sob)

16. cuz

cuz Guest

my bf and i had the same problem as you, we never used a condom since we both dont like it as much, but i had a pregnency scare (i wasnt on bc at the time) so i made him wear one the next time we had sex after i found out everything was okay, and he couldnt keep it up for as long as he used to w/o one. but now im on bc and i have been for a few years and its all good. so i guess moral of the story is, get this girl on bc and if not for your wee wee to stay alive longer, to be extra careful

17. SeanRinVA

SeanRinVA Guest

It's not an impodence thing. I have been married for nearly 15 years. Anytime I wore a condom, I had trouble staying up, or finishing. Thank god for the big snip (after baby #6), no more condoms - evar!

18. Hairy Gorilla

Hairy Gorilla New Member

fawkin A, "baby #6"

19. punkerjim

punkerjim Guest

yeah... that sucks

there are tons of condoms out there with different sensations and everythign else... try them all... the only ones i ever had a problem with were durex ones... i mean, i'm not *that* big but these things were super tight and i believe they were a larger size.

20. punkerjim

punkerjim Guest

baby #1 is on the way for me... and, two weeks after she's due, i have my appointment for my snipping

21. boibleu22

boibleu22 Active Member

ive had a whole package of supras break on me. granted, they are thin as hell, but they suck.

i hate condoms.

22. invictus

invictus New Member

durex ones = :(

23. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

I've been in this sort of situation as well. My problem is that I'm big, so the only condoms that fit me are magnums... and they seem to alow no fealing at all. I can't find thin condoms that are big enough, and I"d be too afraid of them breaking anyway. BC is the way to go.

My girl used to take the depo shot, but it caused alot of mood problems and she developed anger problems on it. She's on the patch now, and it works fine.

Sex just feels fake and almost pointless with a condom on. She might as well just use a dildo because the guy can barely feel anything and she's not fealing direct skin contact from the guy.

24. drtyregin

drtyregin New Member

wow, jfc, DURING?, what does she look like?