FRK Last night at the strip club...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mallix, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Mallix

Mallix New Member

Just for some background... I usually frequent strip clubs on a semi regular basis. I have a few friends who are strippers. I tend to hang out at high class clubs and I'm one of the "gentleman" types that is polite, respectful, and in general I have a lot of success in getting to know the girls, sometimes getting a number, and even getting to hang out with a few of them outside of the club. Hell, I dated a few of them, and even married one. If you cannot tell, I am not a jealous person, and I'm not looking for relationships...

so... here I go.

Last night I head to a semi upscale topless club. I have a few beer, talk a bit to the bartender and then have a really cute stripper make her way up to me. I know she's going to try to pry $20 out of me for a lap dance, but I'm polite and low and behold she asks if she can sit down and keep me company. I tell her to sit down, we talk for at least 15 to 20 minutes. I then offer to buy her a drink and finally about 30 minutes later she asks if I want a private lap dance.

hell, she was pleasant, spent 30 minutes with me and she's pretty damn hot. Sure, I'll take a dance.

We go upstairs to the private section and she finds a nice cosey corner. The place was full of customers but it was dark in the private area... Bouncers "patrol" the area on a regular basis...

No sooner do I sit down, does she sit on my lap, grab my cock through my pants and start rubbing. Doesn't take much and I am hard as a rock. At this point she unzips my pants, reaches inside and tells me to keep a look out for the bouncers... Next I know she has my cock out and she's blowing me during a private lap dance...

At this point, Im thoroughly excited, nervous about someone noticing, and me being a "nice guy" having thoughts of me getting busted by vice and going to jail... all the while she's going to town.

Let me tell you, this girl knew exactly what she was doing. It didn't take long at all until I was ready to blow... I let her know, just to be safe and she didnt miss a beat. She grabbed the napkin from under my beer bottle, cleaned up what little mess there was, then zipped me up.

I knew 3 songs had gone by, so I gave her the $60 she would have earned for 3 lap dances. The thanked me, told me her schedule then gave me her phone number....

WTF just hapened here? I was in the club to be a nice gentleman, have some conversation, look at the scenery, and I get blown in a private dance, and didn't even get asked for any extra "tip"... I'd never consider unprotected sex with this woman... but hell, do I go back and see her again? Am I asking for trouble? If I go back do I expect the same treatment?

It was REALLY exciting and pardon the pun, "blew me away"

2. Advan

Advan New Member

similiar story happened to a friend of mine in vegas he paid like $150 though for his "private lap dance" that also ended with oral however it was with a playboy playmate

3. Cracked

Cracked New Member

i was waiting for you to say she asked you to pay triple the amount you were suppose to and you get taken for a huge ass stripper bill, but glad that wasnt the case

i read to much fark

4. poweraid

poweraid OT Supporter

lies.

and letting some random suck on your junk is never a good idea, have fun with your herpes.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Offer me a handjob immediately after you wash your hands? Sure, I'll take it. But blow me? No thanks.

6. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

:werd:

Now, I have been known to blow guys with even less introduction, but I am not a stripper and, besides my raging nymphomania, am an otherwise sane person.

Get tested. If the tests come back negative and if you like her, go out with her, and then watch out for signs of the crazy, because this girl is most likely afflicted with a terminal case.

However, if she's even remotely sane and she just blew you because she liked you and she felt like it, then go for it! :bigthumb:

7. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

The girl is obviously damaged goods, there's no way around that. That doesn't mean she isn't a nice person though. :p

However, get tested and if you come up clean and like her.... what the hell, right? Just heep your head about you and you will be fine.

Come to think of it.... if you DON'T come up clean and like her, hang on to her.... you're gonna have trouble finding another chick anyway then.

8. EG6

EG6 OT Supporter

Hahaha...the sad truth :hs:

9. Mr. Mikey

Mr. Mikey New Member

You might want to ask around at the club.

Wouldn't it just suck to show up there with flowers only to find a line of other satisfied customers having the same thoughts?

Face it, you've been played. Now you're one of her many fans.

Hell, with service like that, who wouldn't be?

10. Mallix

Mallix New Member

Heck, I'm not that dilusional... I'm 100% certain I'm not the only "satisfied customer". I'm 1.) Suprised I didn't get asked for a "service charge, or a super large tip, and 2.) Got what I did without even aluding to ANYTHING extra.

Ok, I'll go get tested... I do on a regular basis anyway. but honestly... I didn't get any of her bodily fluid on me at all, I have no cuts, sores, or anything on any part or my body, and I sure as hell didn't kiss her... You guys (and gals) REALLY think there's a chance she could have given me something? Ok, there's always a chance, but how minute is it? She'd have one hell of a better chance of getting something from me if I wasn't clean.

11. poweraid

poweraid OT Supporter

If she is sucking a random dudes dick at a strip club, do you think she gives a fuck what STDs you have? she is probably infested with them anyways and needs more money to pay for her rock addiction.

12. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

I believe saliva would be considered bodily fluid.

13. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

:naughty: So where in Europe you from? :mamoru:

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

:rofl:

Gee, I wonder why you're asking... :mamoru:

15. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

I agree with others on here. First i would get tested she might have something she might not, if it comes back clean and she is a cool girl then go for it. :hsd: Second get to know her for yourself then you will know if she is crazy or not. If you do go back don't expect not to see the same treatment being done on someone else.:coolugh: But my friend she works at a strip club and she is a really cool girl, i have been friends with her for years.

16. Tommy

Tommy Long Member Standing

I'm guessing Ireland or the UK for your English is perfect. :o

But I totally agree on what you said for reasoning. :bigthumb:

17. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Cheers, mate! ;)

You know, people in Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands are pretty damn good at English, too. And I'm sure you could find an bilingual person in every other European country.

18. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

yeah, i thought the same thing.... :dunno:

:rolleyes: ;)

19. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

Just wondering where a fellow european is from. :x: :rofl:

20. Tommy

Tommy Long Member Standing

True, but I would imagine that their punctuation would not be as good. :o :)

So are you from the UK or Ireland, mate? I'm guessing England, probably London.:)

21. Phazon

Phazon New Member

Nice. I'd take a Blow Job from a stripper. I think they get a bad rap for being more dirty than what they actually are, I mean they normally just strip. I've been to one strip club and this stripper came up to me and asked if I wanted a private dance and she was like the hottest chick I'd ever seen so I got a lap dance from her and I kept thinking about how damn hot she is, so I had to come back the next night and get another lap dance, I asked if she'd do more if I paid more hoping to get a hand job, but she just told me thar the club is strict and they can't do anything else.