Last longer with her on top?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheTeflonDon, Nov 21, 2006.

1. TheTeflonDon

TheTeflonDon New Member

I can go forever when I'm in control but I'm lucky to go for a minute with her on top controlling things. Only a handful of times have I been able to let her go all out on top for as long as she wanted.

Any techniques, tips, tricks? I've tried counting like multiples of odd numbers, or reciting songs in my head...kinda worked but not all that good most of the time.

Help!

2. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Hmm, have you discussed your control issues with your psychiatrist?... :squint:

Seriously though, I'm not reliable on stuff to think about, since I've never been in the mind of a guy getting there.

AFAIK, guys either think of something they enjoy but is not sexual to get their mind off what they're doing (I had a boyfriend who thought about Jedis... :eek3:), or something really gross (another guy thought about the Holocaust -- worked really well if he's any indication).

As for physical, there I can help you. When I want my guy to chill out I reach out under his sack and press on that pressure point that makes him cool off. I don't remember if it's the vein that feeds blood to the penis or the pipe through which semen flows but it works. I can't really tell you where it is except that hen you know it you feel it. My advice would be to experiment and then teach it to your girlfriend.

The other thing I do is to tell him to relax, especially his abs. Men clench their muscles all over their midriff when they're about to come; if they make a conscious effort to relax them it slows them down. And makes it more enjoyable eventually, I think.

And of course there's always the option to pull out, chill out for a few seconds and put it back in, which can be pretty unsatisfying for a girl sho's about to go over the edge but still more than acceptable if it means more sex in the long run.

3. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

odd... I have the opposite problem. If shes on top I can just lay back and enjoy it for however long she wants to go.

But when I'm in control I get the rush fucking her brains out.

Your g/f will be pissed but like look at the doorknob or something and think about the doorknob, something stupid.

Or get silly drunk... not wasted, but just tipsy then you can get it up but less feeling so dont really get off

4. Laser Red

Laser Red Slightly above average member

ive found that 4 or 5 beers gets me desensitized enough to last longer when she's on top.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

My SO is the opposite. Hmm..odd. Do it more often I would say and you will be able to last longer. Kind of like a tolerance thing.

6. darkrick

darkrick New Member

I'm moderately balanced, although slightly longer when she's on top.
    Then again, not exactly a couple, or whatever :)

7. lolerskates

lolerskates New Member

I've had ex's that I could go in like 3 mins with them on top if I wanted to, idk one had on her ass the other on the small of her back, then up to her neck, hell if I think about it when I beat off I can make quick work of it :mamoru:
    on top though I can usually go for as long as I want reguadless of position.

If I have music playing and a good beer buzz then I perform my best, she can be on top and we can get things hot and steamy for a good hour or two non stop. Then I sleep like a baby

8. TheTeflonDon

TheTeflonDon New Member

Yea I can't be drunk all the time. I tried to get her to agree to listen to some music but that was a no go.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

wait, you suggested playing some music while having sex and she said "absolutely not!" :wtf:

10. lolerskates

lolerskates New Member

I've had two girls that didn't like to listen to musci durning sex, I was like wtf does it matter. Thats kinda wierd

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I don't like music during sex, either. I like to listen to the girl.

12. Boomhauer

Boomhauer New Member

Getting off is more of a visual thing for me. If I'm concentrating on my wife, I can last maybe 10 minutes, less if it's doggy or reverse cowgirl (ass visual is my #1 turnon) But if I'm thinking about the doorknob like suggested above, or something dumb like that, I can last for hours, until my wife's had her fill. Try it out.