Last Flight of the Osiris... Hint that there's no 2nd matrix?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by linenoyz, May 26, 2003.

1. linenoyz

linenoyz OT Supporter

If you've seen The Animatrix -- specifically "Last Flight of the Osiris" -- then you might know what I'm talking about.

The Osiris, after encountering an unusual amount of squidies, somehow managed to make it to the planet surface. There were millions of Sentinels flying around, and even starting to position those huge drill machines. They were witnessing the beginning of the huge attack on Zion in Reloaded.

I dunno, but I don't think the machines would create a submatrix or whatever you want to call it and have the humans be able to see so much into the 'real world.' If anything, it'd be a major tactical error. I'd think a 2nd matrix would kinda keep the humans running in circles like hampsters, not allow them full access.

Just an idea...

Oh, and if you haven't seen The Animatrix...wtf are you waiting for? :eek3:

2. Chi_Town_GoD

Chi_Town_GoD Guest

actually it wouldnt make any difference if it was a submatrix. Because it doesnt matter if humans win or machines win in the submatrix - its still in the matrix and still controlled by the machines.

Anyways, i am bout 50-50 on the whole secondary matrix/different part of the matrix theory.

3. where did you find it at?

4. Grouch

Grouch Guest

just watched this movie. Its very cool. Asian girl was soo hot. Though there was nothing out right said about a sub martix. It kinds seems that if there was a sub matrix, one of the actions takin by the ship should have been stopped.

5. linenoyz

linenoyz OT Supporter

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was getting at. Just being able to see so much makes the idea of a 2nd matrix rather silly.