GUN Laser engravings?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by [DWI], Mar 4, 2007.

1. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Does anyone know what it might cost or even anyone that does custom laser engraving? I most likely will be picking up and AR lower at the end of the month and if I wanted to have a custom engraving in the magazine well done if it was possible and how much it might set me back to do, I know somep leaces sell lowers with preselcted pattersn for like 5 dollars more and a custom image from a shop might be more, but I have no clue how much more.

2. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I'm pretty sure there is a booth at the gun show in Tally that does laser engraving. Not too sure on the custom aspect of it though. They're usually right there next to Anvil Arms, but I'm not sure if they're associated with them or not. Could always give them a ring.

www.anvilarms.com

3. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Just curious about he rice range because the spike guy said his laser guy can do custom but the prices vary by design cause the guy has to set up for the new design, his prest are 5 bucks for engraving I was just trying to feel out a price range for the custom stuff. I'd probably do it for like 40-50 bucks even but not somethingl ike 100.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

$40-50 is probably going to be the average for a small engraving like you'd get for an SBR. The upper part of the trigger guard is a pretty popular place to put the engraving because it's inconspicuous, but still visible per the requirements. It's also plenty accessible for the engravers.