Large mirror and sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DenimA4CVT, May 15, 2005.

1. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Its awesome to make love in front of a large mirror. We have a large mirror in front of our bathroom. When she came back from bathroom, she just grabbed me and we started ripped each clothing off. She feels so sexy and proud of her body even during 4play. Imagine how much turn-on is she during sex. "Look at how lovely and wonderful those 36Cs are, my love slave" is just one of the talk that made her gone nuts. She just can't stopped screaming, moaning and banging herself on the floor. When we flipped over, she just whispering to me "look at the mirror while touching all my little places". :)

The best part is she didn't know whether to look at the mirror for her screaming body or look at my eyes. We already gone for another round this afternoon. She is unwilling to go back to bedroom for sex now!!

2. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

interesting....sounds like you two have a good sex life

3. haha shes same size bra as me :)

4. Crystal80

Crystal80 Guest

You just need the right partner. I have found that my ex SO I was just not too comfortable with. I'm not sure if it was because he was a noob or if he is so critical of everything I do and say, that he makes me fear what he would say about my body if he felt it wasn't up to his standards.

5. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

mirrors do make sex fun :)

unless you're ugly like me :wtc:

6. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Nice size to caress and grab. hehehe :)