Laptop back pack?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by alex__, Dec 13, 2007.

1. alex__

alex__ New Member

Hey guys, looking for a new laptop bag that i can take to Uni. Needs to be able to fit my 15.4inch Asus lappy, and comfortable fit some books, foor and drinks etc that i use in the day... All this, and hopefully not look like some of the ugly ones ive been looking at. Any suggestions?
    CHeers

2. pyehac

pyehac if she's old enough to cross the street, she's old

Just get a laptop sleeve, and keep your drinks/food in separate compartments away from your computer.

If you get a laptop backpack, then you're more at risk from it being stolen.

3. ///M

///M New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (sprint moguLOL: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:pPC6800)

the targus groove is a pretty decent backpack and can hold what you specified, and it evn goes on sale for under 10 dollars at times :eek3: it also looks pretty nice as it is all black. the pictures of it online make it look a lot uglier than it really is :o

pyehac makes a good point, though. if people see the targus logo or whatever they automatically know what to expect to be inside it