FRK Lap dancing...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by squishypets, Oct 20, 2007.

1. squishypets

squishypets New Member

ok so i told my SO i was giving him a lap dance. i pretty much know how to do it, but i want to make it unforgettable, amazing, and super sexy. i want to tease him so bad and the sexiness is so unbearable lol.

anybody got any tips? what do you do to your SO or guys, what do you like your gf doing to you?

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i'm really not sure if this belongs here.

there you go.

3. squishypets

squishypets New Member

lol do u mean what i posted didn't belong there? or what you posted?

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

the thread. meh. we'll see where it goes.

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

lol your stuff ;)

This is more of a vag question....although, I think you might get more help here

6. Sin

Sin I :love: CooperR6

I gave my ex one on valentines day. I'm pretty sure it enjoyed it very much, we ended up having sex 5 times that day. :mamoru: Pretty sure that's when I got pregnant lol.

I started out by doing alittle dance in front of him for a bit then bending over in front of him and lightly breathing on his neck and softly kissing it then moved to his ear and sucked on his earlobe alittle. Then I started taking off his shirt while still paying attention to his neck and ears. When I got his shirt off I started lightly running my fingers down his chest and kissing it softly, lightly breathing on him from his neck down to his waist then sat on his lap and started lightly grinding up against him while still paying attention to his upper body. After doing that for a bit I turned around and sat on his lap leaning against him and started moving my hips in a circular motion and started kissing his ear and neck some more. By that time we were both extremely turned on and well I'm sure you can figure out what happened from there. I would of kept playing but he couldn't take anymore.

There's no way I'd do that with a stranger and I didn't give one lapdance while I was dancing, of course they were illegal so I couldn't but with your boyfriend or SO that kind of lapdance is very fun. :mamoru: