Ladies: When you really like a guy...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bam Bam, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Bam Bam

Bam Bam Guest

Do you let him know? Or do you ever play hard to get and conceal your feelings for him?

I know one girl who used to talk to me on the phone and would say stuff like "I love Eminem...he's so hot!" and then she ended up giving me head a few days later. She wasnt even really slutty either. Why do girls do this stuff? Like its a crime to like someone.

Someone please explain.

2. kristin

kristin my dog > *

If I know he likes me back, I'll let him know he likes me. Otherwise, it goes on a case by case basis.

Confused about the relation to Eminem being hot and her giving you head, though. ????

3. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

i jumped on john and started riding him

4. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

Middle-of-the-road is best as far as I'm concerned. You have to be a little bit elusive, but at the same time "hard to get" is just counter-productive.

5. weakone

weakone New Member

Well, I broke up with my ex, with my current boyfriend sitting right there. We teased each other a lot.. He used to get me those roses in the plastic tubes from the gas station when we hung out with his brother :).. He knew I had interest in him, but not necessarily from my actions to him, but from mutual actions. Then he kissed me and we've been practically inseparable for 2 years.

6. maelenebaby

maelenebaby Guest

From my perspective if your a girl like me, you would definitely play hard to get. this is the kind of stuff you learn in high school to make the boy from your social studies class like you. If you tell a guy you like them or show too much of an interest then wheres the challenge??

7. Gandin

Gandin New Member

Some girls do and some don't. Personally, as I've learned, the ones that don't are the ones that you want to keep. I don't know if I have logical proof of this, it just always seems to pan out that way. I think girls have to make SOME kind of hint, at least speak to the dude, and make him feel like hes got a little chance. Otherwise... he's probably not going to even know, and shrug off any feelings he may have. The girl I'm trying to get right now was like that. She did things that were a little odd for someone I didn't know, but she kept my blind until the last minute.

Now I'm just fuckin stoked I have a chance, and I totally think it's gonna happen. Anyway, I really think it's different for all girls, but remember guys... try even if it feels hopeless... you never know what girl might have been watching you all along.

8. So ladies,
    There is this lady that I have had my eye on and we have spent some time with each other but I'm not sure if she is shy or not intrested. I'm 30 and she 25. I work at the college she is attending. So there is some thin line about me dating a student. But if there is something there I would not like to let this one go. How to be sure before looking at a harassment suit?

9. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Wait...Am I really reading a couple of these posts right? Hard to get? Games...Those are games.

You like them mousy, & indecisive, eh?

10. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

unfortunately some guys (like me) will take that the wrong way and will never know. at least give us a little hint. you don't have to be a whore about it and start flashing us or anything :hs: .

11. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:rofl: Yeah, no flashing a guy to let him know you like him. :nono: Cause....it just happens too much, ya know. :hs:

12. Bella

Bella New Member

Yeah no flashing just seems a little easy, nothing left to imagine about and want to go after I think...

13. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

why the hell do i want to use my imagination? men wants tit. duh :naughty:

14. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

it depends on the guy too. sometimes a girl can sense if a guy likes a challenge or likes to be told/shown.

15. There's a difference between holding off a bit and playing hard to get. I believe we should hold off a bit...don't want to seem too easy. Playing hard to get is just another head game...i have done it a few times i'll have to admit. It usually results in the guy getting tired of waiting and moves on to another girl....then you're stuck watching the man you actually wanted go at it with someone else..lol

16. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

For me and a girl it's like the total opposite and I'm confused to hell, I like her alot but she doesn't know and I've tried to hint off to it and show her but she still didn't get it, tonight we will talk on the phone for a long time about our 'state' and I hope all goes well because I think she likes me too but I'm not really sure.