Ladies, what's your favorite move (oral)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zemo, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

When your man is going down on you, what feels the best? Any hints/tips? Also, how many orgasms is "optimal"? I mean, I could make my gal cum over and over again, but after 4, she can't really walk straight any more....

2. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Feels best: a finger in my ass some days, or sucking and flicking at the same time other days.

Number of orgasms: if all I am getting is oral, three or four would be pleanty. If it is foreplay, one or even none is fine, I'm really waiting for the cock. If he's going for my g-spot at the same time, :dunno: we lose count.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:drool: oh god... finger and sucking... i'm not sure how he does it, but he's amazing at it. :bowdown: :bowdown:

optimal? meh... as long as i get off, i'm good... though i must say it's addicting :o

:sad2: now i have a craving :hs:

4. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

Fingering and licking/sucking.. OMG that is the best.
    Or when he grabs two hands full of ass and just dives in for a big juicey mouthful.. :naughty: Oh Yeah!

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i dunno if i'd ask girls this question, just because honestly it just sounds (from the last 3 posts) that they just love the insane pleasure that their man gives them. i dont think one of them posted any real technique, just "fingering and sucking, good tongue use" as the best oral sex... but come to think of it.. besides the fingers. that's what oral sex is... tongue use. i'm not gonna reply (unless asked) with my technique since this was to ladies only. but i think you may wanna open it up to guys.

6. Tornado6

I wanted to ask my boyfriend how he does the suck / flick. I can't explain it very well. It's all mouth though, no fingers required.

7. weakone

weakone New Member

To have an orgasm from oral, I need inner penetration.. My SO will be down there and with his mouth on me and his fingers inside me doing the "come hither" motion, I can orgasm at least once.

How many orgasms is optimal? I don't need to orgasm from oral. If I don't and I know that we can't have sex, sure it's painful afterward, but it's a great tease and makes me crave it even more until the next time we can have sex.

8. Tornado6

Here's his description :dunno:

"I just suck her clit into my mouth, pucker my lips, and rub/flick my tongue against the end of it. Sometimes I suck in more than just her clit, sometimes I put my mouth over most of her pussy and suck until I have just her clit, other times I zero in on it from the beginning."

Then he ends it with a swirl, not a pinch. :mamoru:

He sucks what feels like my whole pussy into his mouth, then flicks his tongue over my clit. Yeah, that's pretty much oral sex, ain't it :o

9. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

fine, guys too...

10. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

yeah, tornado's guy described pretty well the sucking the clit in and flicking thing. You can extend that to almost nibbling depending on the girl start gently with it though and find your limit.

11. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Member

I give'r the counter-clockwise swirl

12. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

i think she read this to me from a cosmo once or something, but it worked really well on her and she has always asked me to continue it that way when i do it... but "writing" the letters of the alphabet with my tongue across her clit is what she loves...

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yea, the letters were a technique i used when i was new to oral (not that it doesn't work). helps you get to know what your girl likes (swirls, slashes, up down left right whatever). i usualy get to Q (man that's a fun one to do) when she really starts squirming so it goes something like "....KLMNOPQQQQQQQQQ". i've also written "chris' pussy" (my name) before, not that they'd notice =)

14. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

<--- chris as well... thanks for signing my name on your girl ;)

i'll have to try this sometime though... that's funny

15. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Suck on my clit...nibble...ram your tongue in my hole!!! Suck nibble ram ...suck nibble...suck suck suckssssuck it yeah awwwww yes ...awww...YES AAAWWWWWW YYESSSS!!!!!!!!1

*phew*

;) :)

16. RoMeO

RoMeO Guest

:wtcj:

17. AzNpOwEr

AzNpOwEr It's sunny out....

lol yeah that's pretty funny, signing your own name on it!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. laracroft

laracroft teh croft

It's all about the pressure of the tongue. Start light and then apply more and more pressure. :naughty: :naughty:

19. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I'm a fan of sucking the clit, a finger in the ass from time to time, and a stiff tongue flicking my clit. Wide tongue strokes are nice if I'm getting overstimulated, but I don't prefer them.

I can usually only stand one clitoral orgasm at a time. Afterwards, I'm like a guy, I get super ticklish and can't stop spasming if he doesn't quit touching my clit.

I'm happy if he just has the patience to get it done and doesn't get ADD'd away from where he needs to be :hs:

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

All of the suggestions above + I love love looove it when he starts humming into my pussy, while he is burying his nose into my wet lips, then slides his warm smooth tongue slowly in and out and... ooooh, yummm... I have to go now...:clit:

21. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

my one ex loved it when i would be going down on her and id start kissin her inner thighs, she went wild.