Ladies: What kind of hair are you attracted to the most in a guy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Solus Emsu, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Do you like long hair, short hair, no hair, etc. ?

I am thinking of shaving my head to see what my wife will think, but she has never seen me with anything other than semi-short hair. I asked her and she said she doesn't know because she would have to see me like that. She did say she doesn't like long hair though.

What is your take on this? Just trying to get some opinions on what kind/style of hair you are partial to.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think shaved heads can be sexy, but your hair really depends on if it fits you and your personality.
    I prefer super short hair though (and hubby's is getting pretty shaggy right now :wtc: )

3. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

depends on the guy. Some guys can pull off any hair style. My ex husband could. He was Asian american, had a stocky build. When we first started dating, I had talked to him on the phone. A friend gave me his number. I used to know him long before but hadn't talked to him in a long time and she started working with him. She knew I always liked him. He came to our first date with this huge head of braids all the way down his back. All black except for two in the top which were gray. (He has a small grey patch of hair on the top of his head.) Wasn't expecting that. That's not usually a style that I go for at all but he pulled it off very well. He had just about every style you could think of even to completely to shaved to the skin Mr. Clean bald. :)

Just really depends. Any hair style can be hawt on the right person.

I tend to go for more of a cleaner cut but some guys look really good with long hair. Not everyone can pull that off though... and many who have the style can't...

4. Solus Emsu

Interesting........

5. rachem

rachem New Member

I like short haircuts, but not shaved.

6. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Personally, I could never see myself dating a guy with long hair. Long hair is fine if you are a teenaged guy/hippie/homeless street bum etc. but if you want to be respected in the real world, cut your hair.

Just my opinion.

7. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Interesting.
    :hsugh:

8. Solus Emsu

So you are attracted to a guy based on how he is respected in the real world? What I mean is, could you not date the guy because his long hair doesn't get him respected, or because you don't find it attractive?

Which is it?

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:ugh:

Respect is something some people are attracted too...

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: Being respected means a lot in the REAL world. As in, the world where people have power, money, knowledge, etc.

11. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

I think that saying long hair relates to the level of respect you recieve is a load of bullshit. If the hair is never combed or brushed, then sure, one might look like a bum but as long as one practices basic hygeine, their style of hair will not influence levels of respect.

I do agree though that I would never date a guy with long hair. It just reminds me of Fabio.. :mamoru: And I think I would be freaked out if my guys long locks looked better than mine. Short hair, slightly messy/preppy and sexy is my preferred style for guys.

12. derivative

derivative OT Supporter

Name a Fortune 500 CEO who has long hair :dunno:

13. Solus Emsu

I am aware of that. :slap:

But I was asking what it was she was specifically attracted to about a guys hair that she was not specific about why. I was just wondering which one it is for her.

14. Solus Emsu

Name one that is old and balding. I bet you can name a ton.
    Yet from what I understand, balding is not the most attractive thing in the world. I also bet you could find some with mullets too. But it is not the look or appearence of the man that makes him attractive in this case. It is his money. Different subject.

------------------------------------------------------------

PEOPLE, the question is on a woman's physical attraction to a man's hair.
    I understand if a man's hair has a reflection of a man's status and how well he is respected. If that is the case then so be it. But the question is not on how a man's status makes him attractive. I am asking about the look of hair and how if makes a man attractive.

Second. This thread is asking the ladies. Not the what the men have observed. If you want to ask your SO what she thinks and post it, then fine, but don't answer the question yourself.

15. ACA

ACA Sometimes I feel lonely at night OT Supporter

My girlfriend likes my long hair. She wants me to get the split ends trimmed though. I guess if I'm gonna grow it long, I should make it look nice.

Of the women ive dated, 3 liked my long hair, 1 didn't. Not sure why that one even liked me. I don't date a lot, so one can only assume long hair plays a role in that.

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

i want something i can run my fingers trhough. not too short, not too long.

17. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

It really depends on what the guy can pull off. Some guys look awesome bald, and some don't... some look great with lots of crazy thick wavy/curly hair, and some guys don't.
    I dunno.... I think I am partial to thick, wavy/curly hair, but, I don't really think the hair is what I am the most picky about. I don't care THAT much.

Edit to add - I DO NOT like EMO hair. lol (I am too old to like EMO hair, anyway)

18. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

not a chick but i guess it goes both ways for dudes and chicks depends on the person, some chicks like way hot w/ super short hair and another chick would like hideous w/ the exact same hair cut...same for guys

only time i shaved my head was in basic training (didnt have much of an option there) personally i would have liked to have it kept shaved all the time but i have a weird line or dent thats noticeable if my head is shaved (on my head) seem some black ppl w/ it too but they can pull it off because its not noticable

19. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

On the other hand... does that mean women find Trump's hair attractive.;)

20. Solus Emsu

I shaved my head in basic as well. Wife never saw that though. But I what about being razor shaved? I'm talking Mr. Clean bald.

21. lick wid nit wit

Both, actually, I guess.

I have never found long hair on a guy attractive. Even though I'm a rockabilly chick, I'm attracted to guys in suits. Especially older men with the graying temples. but that's just me.

As for the respect issue, if a guy can't get respect in the real world, how can he respect himself? i guess that's just the way I've always looked at it.

*shrugs*

22. lick wid nit wit

good god no. :ugh:

you think that hot wife of his is with him because of his horrid rug?

23. Solus Emsu

Makes sense. So you like hair that shows class? A clean cut with a cleaned up guy. Ok. Thank you.

24. lick wid nit wit

You're welcome :)

25. Foo Lyn Roo

Foo Lyn Roo New Member

It all depends on the person really.
    When I was younger I totally Loved long hair.. but that was my adolescence speaking.
    I do like long haired men now, if they have NICE long hair, no split ends, burned out, fly away crap. No Mullet etc.

However I am mostly attracted to men with shorter hair cuts, cleaned, , moussed or gelled but don't look like they spent more time on their hair than I did.

I also like thick dark hair (yummy) but I don't think you needed THAT detailed.