Ladies: post nice/sweet random things you do/have done for your bf.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by chlywly, Feb 11, 2005.

1. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Post things you do, or have done for your boyfriend.... Out of the blue; as a token of kind-ness, appreciation etc, could be small/large...

Also post how long you have been together :)

2. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

I do a lot of small things that I think make me a good wife. I sometimes have him a bubble bath ready when he gets home from work. He has a long commute home from work and that usually makes him feel better. I sent him balloons/cookies when he got a new job. I make sure when I pack his lunch that I put a sweet note in there every once in a while.

3. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Rented a room w/ a hot tub. Went out beforehand. Set up the new huge CD player boombox I had bought him. Put candles out, popped in one of his favorite CDS. Chilled some Merlot. Had port wine cheddar, crackers, & fruit.
    Drove him out there with a blindfold on. Walked him into the room, asked him to be patient, sit on the bed... Ran the tub...Stripped down to my thong, lit the candles, opened the wine, then took off his blindfold.
    Was a very nice weekend. We were together for two years.

4. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

hmm.. i guess i usually just do little things.. such as in the winter if i leave for work first i clear off his car.. I'll make him soup when he's sick, i'm always surprising him with new video games, I don't know i can't really think of anything to big.. i just do these things cause i love him! We've been together for 3 years :wiggle:

5. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

bring him lunch at work, give him sex when he wants it, back rubs, time alone, stroke his ego....we've been together for 4 yrs.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Good stuff ladies; keep it up :) It's important to do nice things for your men and not only excpect they do things for you, we love it.

7. weakone

weakone New Member

We've been together 2 years.

Drive down to his job on Sundays and bring him lunch, rub his back all the time (not
    only does he enjoy it, but I love his back), I let him sleep on me whenever he's tired. I've woken up early in the morning and walked to his house (before I had my car) and left a note on his for before he woke up. One time I went to his house and it was snowing, so before it got too heavy, I wanted to leave. He was sleeping, I wrote him a note and left it on his keyboard, and kissed him on the forehead before I left (little did I know he was only pretending to sleep to see what I would do). I've waited until he went to take a shower, stripped, and laid in his bed waiting for him to come back in. Left things on his computer chair for him to find, like a sweatshirt I bought for him..

I love doing things like that. Nice to get a nice response like a huge smile or a hug that lasts for a long time before he lets me go. :)

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

wow, :bigthumb: how far away from you did he live? how long did you walk?

9. weakone

weakone New Member

We don't live far away from each other. Under half a mile. Still, got up at 5:15, walked there, then had to go to school after. :) Was home by like 5 after 6. It was worth it, though.

10. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

I'm no good at spontaneity, but I do what I can. I get up earlier than my husband does, so I often make him breakfast and bring it to him in bed, and rub his feet to wake him up. I'm big on notes too.

11. Buckaroo Banzai2

Buckaroo Banzai2 leave a message at the beep

Leave notes in unexpected places(such as on his windshield at work), buy his favorite snacks and hide them around for him to find, massage his sore body after workand make sure there is dinner ready for him when he walks in the door, rented a room with a jacuzzi for our anniversary of first meeting, complete with mirrored walls. Made all his favorite foods for superbowl sunday and waited on him hand and foot so he could relax
    Pretty much take care of him completely by doing all the things around the house.

first met in person 4 years ago almost exactly. Living together for 3 1/2 years

12. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

well, my gfs and my 4 month anniversayry was this christmas (i know 4 months no biggie, but i nevr have relationshsips that last so it was big to me) so i todl her to come over, and i put a rose on my front dorrstep, and roses all the way up my stairs to my room, and they led to a silver necklace. not the greeatest, but it made her very happy, which is teh goal anwyays.

the normal stuff, like backrubs for her, headrubs, making ehr dinner, writing her notes.

13. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Ladies, you're men are very fortunate to have a woman who's caring and giving, even if it's just notes on the winshield. It lets him know you care, and makes a huge difference.

I've always been on the other side of things, i'd really appreciate a woman who'd go outta her way, just to do one little thing, that when i saw it, would make me "glow" all day.

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yeah, thats really nice of all of you; keep it up!

15. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I do nice things for my boyfriend every day, like backscratches every night, sending cute little emails during work, making him nice dinners, taking care of everything that needs to get done around the house. But I also make a point to do random suprises every once in awhile - bringing home candy that he likes, picking up flowers at the train on my way home, etc.

I think in a relantionship both partners should always make an effort to do nice things for the other...

16. *Love Spell*

*Love Spell* Guest

For Valentine's Day, I cooked my baby a good dinner with fried chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli & rice. Then after we bathed, I massaged him, clipped his toe nails, & braided his hair. That was his Valentines.

17. Hitler

Hitler Guest

my babe doesn't have to do much to make me feel good. we have a bed wrestling session every morning :)

18. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

Ladies, when you leave those notes for him, do you get responses back or does he say anything about it, like thanks for the note hun? My bf comes into my office on his lunch break at night (we work at the same hospital, different shifts) and I try and leave him notes, even if its just I heart U. and I sometimes wonder if he even got it.

19. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

Usually he'll just respond to them as if I'd said whatever I wrote aloud just then, so we sort of continue the conversation from there. I tend to leave longer notes though, so that makes it a little easier to bring them up that way.

20. Original

Original OT Supporter

She left me for Valentines Day, the day will never be the same :o

21. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

i thought of some other things i do.. Well he loves his belly being rubbed so i ususally do that while we watch movies or are trying to fall asleep.. sometimes my hands tend to creep a little lower and heat things up. I'm also going to school to become a massage therapist so he about to get a lifetime supply of whole body massages. I also leave little notes.. or i'll write on the mirror while he's in the shower.