FRK Ladies of FS........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sin, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Sin

Sin I :love: CooperR6

So I'm going freaking insane not having sex but I decided I'm just going to wait until after I have my baby. How long should you generally wait after child birth to have sex? I know it's different with every woman but what's about the normal healing time?

2. magik

magik New Member

I was told 6 weeks at the least. I think I had sex around the 4th week though? lol

3. kiri

kiri New Member

OMG it's really 6 weeks? that is so long... what do you do, just make do with oral?? are you able to get off in other ways during that time?

4. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

Because I had an episiotomy (sp error i am sure) and was cut open... I ended up having sex 3 weeks after and split back open, not a good move. I didn't wait the 6 weeks like the doc said... Listen to your doctor.

5. magik

magik New Member

Yeah, it's best to wait, you can end up getting an infection or worse if you don't.

6. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

We waited until about 8 weeks and it still hurt like hell. On another note, I asked the doctor about clitoral stimulation before the 6 weeks and she said that was fine. I went back and was already to get relaxed (If i go to long without sex/cumming, I start having lots of sex dreams and wake up cumming) OMG, it was the most disappointing orgasm I have ever had, I couldn't even feel the contractions, I was so pissed.

7. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I usually wait until around 8 weeks (no trauma).
    Every woman is different though. I have heard of some women having sexy 2 hours after giving birth!!!

My advice would be once bleeding stops and you feel okay, go for it.

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:werd: You have so much going on with taking care of the baby and the hormonal changes to your body that sex is the last thing on your mind. If I remember correctly, sleep was PRIMARY. I think I waited about 4 weeks but yeah, that was a pretty cautious encounter.

9. :eek4:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:wtc:

10. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:eek3: Fuck that. I am NOT having children. Its on you girls now to populate the earth. I am just too much of a whore for that. ;)

11. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

With my wife, our first kid we only waited a week (couldn't help ourselves).

The 2nd kid was about 3 months (the baby seemed to wake up whenever we wanted to do something)

12. Trina

Trina New Member

I haven't been around in a long time....how far along are you? Are you having complications with your pregnancy that would prevent you from having sex?

If not, go for it. There are quite a few comfortable positions you can do that won't put a strain on you, and it's not going to hurt the baby at all.

With our first son, we waited around 6 to 7 weeks. I had the worst degree tear too, 4th degree, and a wicked case of hemorrhoids from them making me push forever when his head was stuck on my pubic bone, they had to vacuum cap him to move his head and then use forceps to get him out cause I was so exhausted.

Second son was about the same, 6 to 7 weeks, only had a ND degree tear with him.

And if you are wondering why I would let myself tear rather than have an episiotomy, I refused it as part of my birthing plan. Everything I read and believe and found to be true was that tears, properly stitched, healed better and faster than episiotomies. :)

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd:

I've already decided a long time ago that I didn't want kids... but that further drives the nail in the coffin.... If my cooch is hurt for that long, I won't ever breed.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  14. RougeOgre

You missed the other thread where she said she wasn't with the baby's dad and didn't want anyone else (for personal reasons) until the baby comes.

15. Trina

Trina New Member

Ah, thank you muchly, I did miss that part.....

16. MiguelBen

MiguelBen New Member

Seriously... Nobody suggested anal yet?

17. MissKitty

The after math of birth is far easier to deal with than the pain during labour and the birth. It is worth every minute though :big grin:

18. Sin

Sin I :love: CooperR6

Wow I'm not liking what I'm reading, 4 to 6 weeks! :wtc: I'm going to be hatin it. It's already been over 5 months since I've had sex.

Like lildevildee said though I probably won't even be thinking about sex after I have my baby.

19. ChuckFarley

ChuckFarley New Member

My girlfriend and I waited 8 weeks after our daughter was born and everything was fine for almost a month (we took it slow and gentle) but last week something crazy happened (a funny angle or something) and I put a two inch rip inside her. She almost needed a blood transfusion she bled so much. My advice: BE CAREFUL even after the suggested 6 weeks.

20. MissKitty

Do you even have someone to have sex with?

21. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

Based on her pics and her wonderful personality I'm sure she wouldn't have trouble finding someone if she wanted and if she doesn't have someone already (but from previous posts I don't think she does atm)

22. MissKitty

Then I hardly think the first month of having a baby will be filled with finding someone to have sex with and more with caring for her child and recovering.

What a very silly thing to worry about.

23. RougeOgre

Since this is her first child, perhaps it is all the other things that go along with the sex that she misses most (the closeness/comfort part formost and the orgasms 2nd)

24. Amphitrite

Amphitrite New Member

My (then) husband waited the six weeks after our first...even then it was his insistence...It was the last thing on my mind at that point.

I was uncomfortable and painful. :(
    I don't remember how long it took to not feel icky.

25. MissKitty

I still think she is jumping the gun and should really realign her priorities