FRK Ladies of FS: Taking pics

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by THT, Jun 23, 2007.

1. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

It seems most of the ladies here in FS are open to taking pictures while doing those naughty things we all enjoy so much. My girlfriend and I have been together for over three years and while she's opened up to more "freaky" things, she's still opposed to the idea. My question to the ladies of FS is: Were you opposed to explicit/erotic pics and if so, what changed your mind?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I still have trouble taking pictures that are erotic if my face is in them. I don't know why, but I feel like it makes me too vulnerable. So maybe try starting with pics that are just body pics.

3. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Ditto, I take crazy pictures, but the ones with my face in it, like the ones of me giving head, have to be from behind or I don't like it as much. Maybe we're secretly afraid we can never run for office if they get out in the open!

I just don't want my dad to Google me and find anything crazy my SO decided to post somewhere... you know?

DA

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Yeah thats a huge part of it. I just don't want a sibling, friend, etc to see them, I don't want anything that can be used for blackmail later. But still, even if I know the pic is safe, I don't know, I don't like posing, I don't even like to have my pic taken in a normal setting unless its an action photo. I just think posed pictures are so silly, I never know what expression to make.

5. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

I don't think she's concerned about the pics getting out as I'd never post them; I respect her enough that even if she did something horrible and we broke up (she cheats, totals my car, and melts down my guns), I *still* wouldn't release them.

What about taking pictures and then deleting them immediately after we're done being naughty? Would that help ease the way into the water, so to speak?

6. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

i think thats a great idea. most people are worried about the consequences of what happens with the pictures. if you let her delete them right afterwards, it brings out the whole naughty side of things for her durring the act, but lets her ultimately be in control of them :bigthumb:

7. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I won't take pics where my face is in them...that's my main thing
    and i'm not really opposed to any type of pic unless it's done in tasteful manner.

8. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

I cant even have a bj without her being under the covers. How do you think I feel? :wtc: :hs:

9. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

doesnt it get hot and hard to beathe under the covers?

10. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Perfectly fine with body pics. :) :naughty:

11. Shadoglare

Shadoglare NeoCon Commie Hitler Wanna-Be

My main thing is, just like a lot of subjects talked about in this forum... if you don't trust that person, you shouldn't be boinking that person.

12. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

My wife is cool with pics and vids. But this is something you might try. My wife likes watching the vids because she likes to see things in a different perspective then we normally do (of course, as do I!). But a few times when we had no blank tapes we still used the cam corder connected to a long vid cable so we could see ourselves on the TV. When I was going down on her or fucking her she held the camera and moved it to different places while she watched the TV. It really got her going.

That might be a good way to get your girl to start. Vid camera, no film. And if she likes it maybe she will be ok to film it so you can watch it together another time.

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

i wont take pictures with my face in them, and try to keep surrounding clues to a minimum.

thinking about taking some bj pics with a blindfold on though.

14. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

how does she feel about herself (physically) and how does she feel about her abilities in the bedroom. Sorry to get personal, but that might have something to do with it. If she lacks confidence in her looks or ability, she might not want photographic proof.

15. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

It depends on how the girl feels about herself...if she is secure, she probably will agree to take some pics. Maybe not, but I'm sure she could be convinced.

I didn't take pics WITH any of my exes until my current SO and the camera was out one night so we decided to play around with it, now we do a lot. Its fun to just have on the PC, but if she's scared of them GETTING OUT, just cut out the head or black out the face....that way nobody knows its her :dunno:

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Pics but no face :). Pics are fun and if she'd rather erase them after... why not. Maybe later down the road she won't. I'd even do a video as long as I witnessed it being erased, but I trust my playmates.:)

17. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

my gf hates pics being taken as well, but i find that if i get her hot enough and wet enough that almost anything goes.

18. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Was opposed, still am.

I guess my main fear is the pictures getting out of hand, either by mistake or malice, and ending up in all my friends' inbox, or on MySpace for everyone to see or what EVER.

That freaks me out personally, but add to that that I am in a very formal business environment where I need to rely on my ability to project an impression of professionalism and seriousness to, um, eat, it is just a NO GO.