Ladies, If a guy forgets your name...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Goodfella, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Mr. Goodfella

Mr. Goodfella New Member

Do you automatcly lose interest in him. Cliffs. Went to pool with 2 guy friends..met up with 2 chixs....i was hitting it off well with them...they introduced themselves in the beginning and then 10 mins later theyre both like....you dont even remember our names ... sure enough i didnt and when they saw that it was almost like i didnt exist. I could care less....I just got back from the beach..i was tired and sore.....but is that true ladies? If you introduce yourself to a guy and he forgets your name...is there any chance of a come back??

2. Auream

Auream New Member

Who cares? The ladies will probably say that they would care, but they're lying... if they're interested in you it really doesn't matter if you forgot their names after 10 minutes. Now if you kept forgetting or in general acted like an assclown, that might be different.

3. Bella

Bella New Member

Not really I mean I forget a guys names as well. If you forgot it after lets say the 2nd time we hung out I'd be a little upset but just off the bat like that, no.

4. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

it shouldn't matter too much
    i hooked up with a girl like a year after we met, and we didnt know eachothers names until right before we hooked up

5. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

dude, cliffs goes at the end.

6. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You ditch him. It's the LAW.

7. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

No biggie.

8. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

I couldnt care less.
    Mainly because I forget alot of peoples names if i dont know them well. I almost always remember faces, it but usually takes hearing it 2 or 3 times for it to stick. Usually,just apologising, explaining briefly what a horrible memory I have, and asking them to repeat themselves works.
    If thats not good enough for them, find someone nicer to talk to.

9. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

sometimes names can get you in trouble ... :noes: :noes:

10. VIXEN_CHICK

VIXEN_CHICK Guest

honeslty i dont care.....because i forget guy's name all the time. its just that if the girl is a self centered biatch...then she might be like..... whatever

11. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

i don't automatically lose interest in him but i might think he has no/little interest in me. you usually make it a point to remember the person's name if you're interested in them.

12. Toxicity

Toxicity New Member

Hmmm.. ONE TIME... yeah, to make along story short, i had sex witha girl and i forgot her name.. had tog et id from ehr wallet... low. i know.

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

honestly, if they got pissed you forgot their names they either were way too up tight or were just looking for an excuse to be pissed at you and leave. or they were just plain retarded, which is probably what it was. oh well, there's more girls out there. just dont forget their name after you fuck 'em :p

14. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

yes... tho it depends on the extent of your conversation. my friend and i were chatting with two guys at the bookstore we frequent for about ~1 hour. we were talking about ALL sorts of things... he was a devout christian, a pilot, and a businessman...among other things. :o... the 4 of us got in a heated argument about humanities (the subject a friend and i happened to be studying for.)

anyways... fast forward maybe a week later, and my friend and i were, again, at the bookstore studying (;) different subjects this time) when one of the guys we had previously conversed with made eye contact with us and walked over to talk to us. my friend and i, both, remembered his name and, i'd bet, about 99.98% of the conversation less than a week ago. to engage in conversation, we brought up some of the previous subjects to which he had no CLUE that we had discussed. NOTHING...not a damn thing. my friend and i looked at each other and were like, "uhhh..." :ugh:... needless to say, he didn't remember our names.

the point? seemed to be a great guy, attractive, great morals... but...he sucks at listening. we both dismissed him (yes, in front of his face) right then and there. no worries, we were tactful about it.

imo.... i relate the amount i have invested in someone to how much slack i give them. the longer i know them, the more i'll be willing to understand and forgive.

15. itsme

itsme New Member

I accidently said the wrong name while having sex once.. and dam did that get me in trouble. :noes:

16. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

when i met my current gf, i thought her sn was some other gfs sn for like 4 months!!! shhh, but yeah, its no biggie.