Ladies: getting asked out by a stranger?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cookiesandvodka, May 29, 2007.

1. cookiesandvodka

cookiesandvodka OT Supporter

Hello! This is to the woman of OT, or the guys if they've had a good experience with asking out a woman on a whim. Ladies. What works with you if some guy just comes up to you and asks you out? i.e. I want to ask out this waitress. I'm just not one of those guys, but I really want to ask her out and not screw it up! any tips, tricks, or advice would be appreciated! cheers!

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

step one - ask experienced men for dating advice, not women

3. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

Dawt.

In my experience, dont just go up to her and ask her, no matter how dashingly good looking you are. Start normal chit chat with her- flirt with her. Don't be afraid to look dumb, just play it cool. After a solid few minutes of conversation, get the numbahh. Thats my advice.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well I'm a waitress....and I've had random guys I've served ask me out and pretty much every time it creeps me out. However, this is because
    1. I have a boyfriend
    2. None have ever been that attractive

Obviously I'm not every woman, but I'd say the way to hopefully peak her interest would be by engaging in talking with her whenever she comes to your table. Be clever, or at least say something funny to make her laugh. Look at her eyes, nothing else. By the end of the meal tell her you'd like to see her outside of the restaurant and ask for he number. If she says no, oh well, move on.