Ladies: At the club, on average, how many times do jerks grab your ass?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugwump, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Once? Twice? Too many times to count?

Just getting an estimate how obnoxious it must be to have that happen everytime you go out; not trying to add to the contingency.

2. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

I don't have a great body and I usually wear pants/jeans but it happens to me sometimes. The important thing is to always look around you and have your friends watch out for pervs too. And use your common sense, don't get too drunk unless you truly trust your babysitters.

3. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I rarely get guys grabbing my arse... I have been known to slap a few myself - specially at strip cubs where guys can't touch but girls can ;)

4. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

Im a guy, but when I go to clubs,m guys grab my ass two or three times a night. Thats what I get for living in San Francisco, I guess :dunno: :hsugh:

5. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

:bowrofl:

6. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

lol yea it sucks :( happens to MUNIs sometimes when its packed and im on the 24 riding thru the castro haha. whatever im comfortable with my sexuality (straight).

and i get checked out too, IT JUST BOOSTS MY EGO! haha

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Im a guy and I would never grab a randoms girls ass. They are already so close and everyone is so drunk no one cares if they rub there ass up against you and what not.

8. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

you wouldn't but a lot would.

I've gone out with my GF and her girlfriends to a club before where they asked me to pretend to be 7 different girls' boyfriend(since they just wanted to dance with eachother, not hookup...etc)

almost every one of them kept on getting molested, I had to step in a few times because a few douche bags were being too fucking pushy/pervy