Ladies: Acts of kindness by your boyfriend during your period?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugwump, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

What things do you like your man to do for you during your period? You can name some things that men have done in the past that stand out, like...

- flowers or chocolate
    - massages
    - curling up and watching a movie
    - just giving you a hug
    - not saying anything stupid
    - no eye direct eye contact or sheer and utter avoidance

What else?

2. weakone

weakone New Member

Rubbing my lower back and breasts, which get really sore. As you said, curling up and watching a movie. Letting me sleep on him. Semi-understanding when I get emotional.. Even though he doesn't (he gets pissed and stops talking to me because I'm too weak to even try to control my emotions at that point) But other people are, if I flip out on them. Uhm.. I dunno what else.

3. 4 Leaf Clover

4 Leaf Clover New Member

hm... mine doesn't really do anything.. i don't get to emotional on mine... if it did effect me more i wouldn't mind him cuddling and watching a movie would be nice.. oh and chocolate is always good period or not lol

4. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

In a perfect world, Western women wouldn't let their period get to them, but they do. So anyone other ladies wanna chime on things they like their men to do for them?

5. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

like weakone said, the back rubs are the best during that time. mine can get pretty painful at times, and i love when he rubs me and tells me that it'll be ok. and then he goes and makes me the best meal ever :)

6. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

give him the nickname "cantgetright"

7. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

That sounds like the kind of stuff i do...hope she enjoys it as much as you do :hsd:

8. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

Umm. Nothing. It's business as usually.

9. weakone

weakone New Member

Trust me, at that point in the month, we remember every little thing that you do for us. She enjoys it, no doubt.

Oh, and running his fingers through my hair, using his nails but gently. That gives me shivers :)

Too bad he's away this week.. :(

10. BTA

BTA New Member

Women who let their periods control their lives so much that they get pissy because their boyfriend didnt make a big deal about it and do something special just because your pussy is bleeding are weak pathetic worthless whores.

I treat my girlfriend good just because I care about her, not because her hormones said I should be nice this week.

11. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:eek3: shit, i don't recall ever getting anything during that time. :wtc: he just knows he can't have sex, and so the time is referred to as "blowjob week." i never turn that down anyways... so... :squint: looks like i'm getting the short end of the stick ;)

12. whitemike1644

whitemike1644 New Member

i've earned my red wings........and if this girl don't love me than i don't know what the hell else to do....she was like on her last couple days but hell i figured she needed it.

i do just about everything else listed above though foot rubs and what not.

edit: i know this was a ladies only thing just am also kinda wondering if anyone's BF's had done this also.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  13. My boyfriend doesn't do anything different.... he's sweet and gives me massages etc regardless of the time of the month. Then again my period doesn't affect me so much either, it's never painful or anything.

14. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Looks like the verdict is in: backrubs! And to Katt, I applaud you!

15. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

heh, same here...:hs:

16. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Awww, you girls need a hug. :hug:

17. teo

teo . => ? => !

my periods aren't that tough on me.. usually it's just the first day that hurts. then my man makes me tea and rubs my stomach and shoulders for me. IMO, men shouldn't be expected to do anything.. i just appreciate it when he gives me some extra attention.

18. neebelung

neebelung Guest

I don't really get PMS or cramp badly (nice side-effects of being on the pill) but I sometimes get a LITTLE crabby/short-fuse... so really, I just appreciate it when he's sensitive to this, takes it with a grain of salt and doesn't get upset with me if I snap at him for no reason. It doesn't happen much, but he's good about it nonetheless.

Other than that, I really don't expect any special treatment from him... In fact, I kinda end up being the one giving HIM the extra special treatment (i.e. additonal blowjobs and anal).

19. Jacquelin

Jacquelin I was your silver lining but now I'm gold.

Things that have stuck out when I had a really painful/bad period are just making me feel all around comfortable. Rubbing/massaging my head, back, lower abdomen. Tucking me in for a nap/bed with a heating pad and just giving me a kiss on the forehead. Also, just having a general understanding and putting up with me if I do tend to get crazy. Those are the best things anyone has ever done for me!

20. Giggles

Giggles Guest

My bf comforts (hugs etc.) me when I need it and he gets me midol, lol. :)

21. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I can't even tell with my girlfriend, so nothing.

22. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

sex relieves cramps....remember that guys :)

23. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

:bsflag:

You're trying to trick us. :squint:

24. drewplusbrig

drewplusbrig Guest

icky, i love my girlfriend but don't think i could get myself to do that, although i am anxious to give her oral :]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2005
  25. weakone

weakone New Member

:werd: My babeh is coming home tonight.. This weekend should be amazing, and pain relief. :x: