Ladies, a question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by REEPER, Mar 15, 2005.

1. REEPER

REEPER New Member

Ok I don't want to waste your time with nonsense and this has most likely been done before, but I would like some genuine, honest responses. My question is as follows: What signs should a man read in order to determine if a woman is remotely attracted to him? I know one can say it depends on the woman etc, so Iets focus on body language which is often more difficult to control. For example you're walking in a public area and you see a guy you find attractive, do you

a)look at him longer than you would normally anyone else
    b)look and smile
    c)look the otherway purposely to look disinterested in order to avoid contact with someone you don't know
    d)act like you would on any other occasion
    e)Something else, post details

I know this is a rather pathetic question, but I've had certain ideas on this subject for some time and I'm beginning to doubt I have even the slightest clue how women operate.
    Basically I have little experience with women, as far as I'm concerned I'm ugly which I feel is confirmed by the fact that women appear to show no interest in me whatsoever yet I've had some people tell me I'm good looking. I reckon they were talking crap, but this sort of info will help me work out if I view things in a warped fashion.

2. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

Em... thats actually a difficult question... I guess I flirt outrageously and then either he or I suggest a few drinks... but then I go for older blokes who normally have the answers to these questions!

I'm sure you're not ugly Reeper... everyone... and I mean EVERYONEhas something beautiful about them... something special.

I guess initially... I smile and make eye contact and try my best to be around the guy I like (I make excuses to talk to him) the next level of flirtation is that I'll touch him... (not that way! :naughty: :rolleyes: ) I mean I'll pick some lint or fluff off his shirt or rest my hand on his arm...

I pay him compliments too... "Ooooh your aftershave's nice... is that the new Dior?... Not wearing any! Well... you must just smell gorgeous naturally" Often really obvious and cheesey stuff... some men need it to be obvious!

Hope this helps! :)

PS: Love the hamster AV too... Soooo cute!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2005
  3. REEPER

REEPER New Member

Pretty much of confirmation of what I thought, no woman has ever paid that level of attention to me. Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

4. ClaireBear

ClaireBear Guest

You're welcome!

If you have any more questions do feel free to PM me or what ever! :kiss:

5. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    There are no signs... That's over.

Now it's all about the confident male.

6. REEPER

REEPER New Member

Also confirmation, I was on the right track

7. Britney Spears

confirmation??

8. REEPER

REEPER New Member

Trying to confirm if my initial understanding of women was correct or not, and thus far I haven't been far off.

9. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

I think it depends on the girl. A girl who is shy and introverted might look away and avoid eye contact while an outgoing girl might look and smile. I've actually done a-d on different occassions but they were all with guys I found attractive.

10. Britney Spears

a-d?

11. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

options a through d

12. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

this girl who i knew through some other friends would always avoid me for some reason and would rarely come and talk to me directly. i liked her a lot too but thought she wasn't interested, and i was with another girl at the time anyways. well i find out later on that she has the biggest crush on me and was waiting for me to ask her out/make a move. i wish girls would show more signs but it doesn't make sense, guys have to be confident enough to go after what they want. we can't just wait for girls to flock to us.

13. Moonlight

Moonlight Guest

i act like i would on any other occasion...
    just be urself, someone will notice u for u

and dont say ur ugly... be confident cuz thats what attracts girls

when i first met my bf, i thought he was ugly, but after a while of getting to know him, he turns out to be the hottest and the sexiest man alive :)

14. Britney Spears

Thanks. Sorry, I'm blonde... Well, naturally.

15. REEPER

REEPER New Member

Can only really be confident when you have something to be confident in, basically my performance is irratic in everything. I possess no real innate talents or abilities so I have no reason to be confident and since I'm not a bullshitter, trying to fabricate confidence isn't an option. I don't talk to anyone unless I have a reason to, a point to convey, so chit chat for the sake of it isn' t an option either. I suppose the final straw is the fact that I say whatever I'm thinking, I don't have any secrets and I reckon that repells women in more ways than one, as one can be controversial and eliminate that "mystery element" in roughly 5 seconds flat.