FRK Ladies, 1st experience with another girl question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jestre, Oct 2, 2007.

1. jestre

jestre New Member

How did you get involved? Did you make the 1st move or was it a SO that brought the other girl in?

Did you just receive from the new girl or did you indulge?

My wife has hinted that a 3some is not out of the question, but she would rather have another girl than be with another man. so, that being said, I'm trying to find out how a straight girl would enjoy a FFM arrangement.

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

all my times have been with friends of mine, and girls that i've known.

it was always a casual encounter and we've always had fun doing it.
    i never made the first move, the girls have always made the first move.

with all the encounters, the girls were bisexual. never had a threesome though, just always girl on girl.

in every encounter, i recieved and have given :o

good times

3. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

This will be a good thread.

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Only girl is the current one, the guys got us together. She had a stronger interest in f/f experimenting but I think I am usually the one that starts things.

I give & recieve and the guy/guys (depending on if its a 3 or 4 some) don't seem to feel left out.

5. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

How did you get involved? It was in college and I knew she was a lesbian, plus I knew I was into women at the age of 12.

Did you make the 1st move? I don't remember if she did or I did.

Did you just receive from the new girl or did you indulge? I received, but wanted to return the favor, but she had to go. Her "girlfriend" called.. :o

Never been in a 3some where a girl was str8. I have with the wife being bi-curious, but she and I still played around- kissed/finger...etc I went down on her.. her hubby went down on me...etc so technically no one lost. We all had fun and I was their first 3rd. :wiggle:
    We still keep in touch and are friends. :)
    It will be interesting when they get to meet my SO next time around. :big grin:

6. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

It was during my A-levels. It just sort of... happened. The girl and I were not friends at all, not part of the same "crowds" (God, I hated school), but she was terribly attracted to me, and I'd had a bad breakup with a boy and I was in the mood for change... I don't remember who kissed who, or who ate who first. Actually our first sex act was that she fingered me and brought me to such a shattering orgasm I almost passed out. She had magic fingers, and she loved to watch me come while she rubbed me into oblivion.

Not sure if any of that helps you tough. :hs:

Usually I'm the one lobbying to bring other people in, so I don't have to be convinced. And I have enough bi girl friends that I don't have to convince straight girls to do it.

In my experience though straight girls will do things with other girls if a- they're drunk, b- there are guys watching and they want attention. In fact when those conditions are brought together they'll do anything... :noes: Let that be your guide, Young Padawan, to the joys of orgy sex. :mamoru:

7. Faithless

Faithless щ(゚Д゚щ)

When I was in highschool, I told the first girl I like that I wanted her, but she wasn't about it.

Second, I just told her I wanted to kiss her, and she said ok, and it went from there :naughty:

third girl told me I was hot and we had a threesome with my boyfriend of the time.

No girls since then

except the girl from highschool, ran into at a party not too long ago and we made out.

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

How we got involved? She's a mutual friend of Ours and showed an interest in our brand of play(FS).
    She and I played while tigre watched. We were nervous to start but then Tigre put it as an order ( :naughty: ) and then I started kissing her.

I never received from her, i was the giver(oral, manual and toys as well as me tying her up and topping her) and aggressor in most of our play. (we played on 3 seperate occassions)

9. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Ooooh, good luck finding a girl for you and your wife. I used to belong to a naughty site and I would get messages from couples all the time looking for me to be their third. Unfortunately for them, I LOVE the cock... no interest in women at all.

I had one experience with a woman once, and I found it so comical I dissolved into giggles and had to leave. I went to my "friends" house and sucked his cock for an hour... I guess I'm more like a gay man than a normal woman *grin* Sorry, I'm no help!

As I understand it, most of those couples found a girl on that site, and others, so maybe try that if you don't know of someone already?

DA

10. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

+1.....a couple times :mamoru:

The first time was at a house party. We were pretty good friends and went to the bathroom together like girls do...and she just randomly came onto me. :naughty: I loved it.

I think people started to wonder who was in the bathroom so long. You should have seen the guys' faces when we walked out smiling :rofl: The next time happened at a bar...fun times.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007