FRK lactating fantasies?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by registeredPORK, Apr 4, 2008.

1. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

How many of you enjoy the taste of break milk? Dont mind it? Think it's disgusting?

I sometimes get turned on thinking of SO sucking on my breasts if I were lactating.

I don't know if I should consider that as one of my odd fetishes that I have ... I suppose I don't want to feel alone in all this :hs:

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I have enjoyed it. My wife is not pregnant, however, she does lactate a bit (if I suckle and nibble hard). I find that it tastes very sweet. I think she likes it as well, but just won't admit to it. She tends to shove them in my face to suck on. Anyway, I think it is a rather common thing.

I have been told that women can have confusing times breastfeeding because it is such an intimate bond with a child. Moreover, the suckling of the breasts has been sexualized in our culture and thus causes sexual arousal in women when they breast feed. Many women have admitted to masterbating while breastfeeding. Not that their child is turning them on, but that the bond is so powerful and the sucking causes such arousal that they need release.

So, I think you will find that in FS at least, your fetish will be validated. I would state that at the same time, all fetishes are odd and not.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I totally have Lactation fantasies... I wish i could lactate, but alwas that is a time comsuming hobby and i don't want to have kids to make it easier.

4. registeredPORK

Well, it's good to know that it's not as odd as I thought it would be.

5. registeredPORK

Well, I hear that you can lactate without having to be pregnant. There are pills that you have to take for it and apparently constant sucking on the breasts will help. I haven't tried so I don't know if it actually works or not.

6. Phantom Empress

Fenugreek, high estrogen birth control and 15 minutes of sucking or pumping every 2 hours.

i don't have time for it... and tigre would find it grotesque.

7. registeredPORK

:eek3: That's a lot of work.

I can appreciate the respect that someone has to not want to go through with a fantasy that they have because their SO doesn't find it as hot, but at the same time I feel like it's a shame for them to not at least try it once.

8. chakup

chakup Guest

I loved it when my wife was pregnant. Great fun.

9. razi

razi New Member

meh. not my cup of tea.

or milk, in this case.

10. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

:rofl: well put

11. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

It's not lactating hun... because it's not milk. It's called colostrum. Anyway, that aside... I don't really care if there's something coming out of my nipples or not when someone is sucking on them. It's just the stimulation that I like. Actually when I first started to get that stuff coming out of my nipples I found it a little gross and weird- until I figured out that you really liked it and said it tasted good. Then I didn't care. I usually forget that it's even there because I can't tell the difference.

12. Phantom Empress

we've talked about it... he said if i want to try it then he's fine with it. He just doesn't find it hot. and also, i don't want to put that kind of work into something and then find out it's not as sexy as i thought.

13. AubreyNelson88

AubreyNelson88 New Member

Very interesting. Colostrum...

14. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

She has since been able to do it herself now and likes it....always fun to find new things hey :)

15. red97gst

red97gst New Member

Never been with a woman who was lactating, but it's def a fantasy...

16. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Yeah, I have thought about it actually. I have pretty big tits and a lot of guys want to suck on them so it has crossed my mind more than once. And I have thought that I couldn't possibly imagine breast feeding a child, partly because my breasts are such incredible sex organs to me that it would seem obscene.

That being said, you should try it out and then let us know how you like it!

DA

17. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

As a lactating woman, I find it odd. I love breast play, but at the end of the day while I am breastfeeding it is very difficult to separate the two. Luckily for me my husband just has a breast fetish. So milk or no milk, he plays just as much :)

18. mountainjam

mountainjam New Member

It tastes good to me and it relieved pressure off of my wife. Not something I would want to drink all the time though.

19. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

never tried, but would be opposed to such...

(thats a lot of work to try a fetish or a chick whose not pregnat...so what happens if you dont like it and quit? what does it take for things to return to normal?):noes: