SRS Lack of trust in women/girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DrK_Mrk_iV, Aug 22, 2006.

1. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

I've never had a girl cheat on me before or anything but hearing stories from my friends, family, OT, ect. Women seem to be just damn mistrustful. I am in college and it seems that every girl just wants to get drunk and fuck all the time. Or when they get drunk they automatically want to fuck some guy. It is just a turn off when a girl that Im talking to says "Oh I got drunk last night with my friends". I automatically think she did shit with some guy. I mean I drink/party. I'm very sociable... But that thought still bothers me.

2. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Welcome to life in college. Women in college usually aren't looking to settle down, so take advantage of it and enjoy life.

3. whelen1

whelen1 New Member

+1 wait till after your graduate and get a job to try and find someone...

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Guys in college do the same thing. Just go out and have fun and don't waste time worrying about having a serious relationship in college.

5. sgnn7

sgnn7 pos the neg hole

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:i think i just got :Owned: by realizing why i feel like i'm having problems in my relationship. makes me all :hsd:, :doh:, and :wtcj:

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

thats exactly why i don't trust most women. when something goes wrong in a relationship they automatically feel like they are seperated/broken up even if their boyfriend has no clue. this is how they justify cheating. if she puts herself in situations where cheating can be possible (gets drunk, goes out with guys who likes her) she will be more likely to cheat when you have an argument.

7. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

That's the thing. Girls these days don't have values or morals. I'm not a prude at all but girls these days fuck anything that talks. I have sex, yes but always in a relationship. Girls? OMG lets get drunk and fuck!

8. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

girls gone wild!

9. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

My take on this would be, that it would be easier to find a girl in college rather than after college.
    The concentration of intelligent women are definately to your advantage. You are just interested in the wrong ones and therefore you see more bads than good.
    Stop judging them negatively, regardless if you disagree with their lifestyle.
    Instead network yourself and you will eventually find a girl that has morals and more self respect.

imho it's much more difficult in the real world to find someone.

10. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Don't go to college looking for your MRS degree (or the male equivalent). Most of those people are unexperienced in life and find that their relationships are not as gilded in silver as they initially thought. Between the ages of 20 and 30 people change a lot, both in their desires and their perception on the world. While you may be enjoying the company of someone now, you may not feel the same in 10 years.

My advice (ironically from a 23 year old) would be to enjoy life to its fullest now, so when you do settle down, you don't have anything you wish you had done potentially poisoning your relationship.

11. Zenmang

Zenmang New Member

It sounds good but me being in my mid 30's i tend to disagree.

Through my personal experience on this matter; most women my age have been used and abused. Be it married then divorce, single women with children, women angry with men due to the pains of past relationships (if this is your cup of tea then all the more power to you.

I'm not saying it's impossible, of course it's possible to find some quality women as you're in your 30's but it's by far, much more difficult. People will change through out life regardless of age, at least at a younger age you can still grow together. (I'm referring to dating and finding that someone special during school, by no means am i saying getting married in any way shape or form. Sorry i thought i should clarify that. Also late 20's to me, seem to be the ideal age for marriage)

I guess all i can say is don't look for it, if it falls in your lap take it. Work on your communication skills with the opposite sex. Everything you think you know about the opposite sex is false, the second you think you know it all, is the second it will come back and bite you in the ass, you never have control over your partner, if you think you do then it's probably not a happy relationship.

Let me reiterate, this ideology is my own. It's forever changing and getting touched up.

12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I do not think that all girls are like this, yes there are many out there but if this is a problem with you, find a girl that doesnt drink, and yes they are out there even if they are harder to find.

13. wufei

wufei New Member

i have a lot of the same feelings. i lack faith or respect for girls of this day and age. :hs: i cant tell if they're just out of control or i'm being too conservative. (only 18 too :ugh) regardless i wish i was wrong about my perceptions but lately more and more i find my beliefs reaffirmed by people around me / the media.

14. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I will inevitably trust women more if there comes a time when I know that I can get as much ass as I want, and then see what it's like to choose not to.

15. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Sometimes the girls who don't drink are even worse. Women want power and control of their own lives. They've wanted it for a long time so this isn't a recent issue at all. It's just that from before the 20th century, women had to repress themselves in every way which left them miserable. Now they get to do whatever they want and be their true selves. Let's face it. Even our moms would've been sluts if it was more socially acceptable back then.

16. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Guys are just as bad. I have a lack of trust for people in general.

17. Endlessly

Endlessly Por siempre

You can't wrap men and women up into these two defining packages. Some women cheat as do some men, but each person is a individual and you can't judge everyone based on a few samples. I don't judge all men based on my soon to be ex-husband. There are wonderful people out there, hopefully...

18. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

well said. and yes, there *are* wonderful people out there. be patient :)

19. Los

Los Active Member

:hs:

I wish this were the same with me.

I believe its different strokes for different folks. My best friend (a chick), was in two very serious relationships during her first five years of college (she graduates in May). I don't see her as the drunk/let's fuck type. She's cool as hell and she's had her faults but certainly not what the established stereotype portrays.

Now, from a male perspective, my younger college years included drinking (not much since I'm allergic... wtf) and random sleep overs. But I can say that those were the crappier times of my life. I wasn't happy with who I was or where I was going (undecided in college, miles away from my daughter). But now I know who I am, what I want, I'm more conservative with who I sleep with (nevermind my bad vacation) and who I want to spend time with.

20. jerseygirl0131

jerseygirl0131 New Member

"Girls don't have values or morals???" What a rotten thing to say. I don't know what kind of girls you are meeting, but they're not like me and that's a pretty shit way to think of women. Maybe you really don't like women and think low of them... that's what it sounds like.

21. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I tend to think that under the right circumstances, most women will cheat. Once you realize this and accept this, life is much easier.