SRS Lack of someone to care for

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Socrates, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Feb 25, 2005
    I need some serious advice here....

For my whole life, i've only had a couple of girlfriends, and the longest relationship was 2 weeks. My problem is I can never find a girl who I am truly interested in. Both girls, I started dating them, had sex with them, then the relationship seemed like it turned into nothing but sex from the get-go.

I have always been alone, and it used to bother me a little bit, but it wasn't that bad.

I graduated high school in May, went to boot camp throughout the summer, and now i'm in California for infantry training (United States Marines). Being in training so much has finally made me realize what I was missing out on, and made me realize how much I missed it.

I'll graduate in a month and a half, then go home and start college (until deployment to Iraq in like a year).

I don't really know what i'm asking here, but I guess part of it it probably a lot easier to find a girl with common interests in college? Hopefully a girl who has the same major as me and whatnot?

Just give any input or advice or whatever, please!

(I train Sunday night (free time secures in 1 hour) to Friday night, so I probably won't get to check this until Saturday.)
  2. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

#1) Don't use the word "whatnot" anymore, ever
    #2) You'll meet lots of chicks in college
    #3) Women react to facial expressions more than words
  3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    Well location is everything, girls want to have a fun time and will therefore be at disco's ,bars ,beaches and hot and populair destinations. I therefore think that its not so much that you suck at dating as well as well at better rediscovering their location, college is a good place, the bars and disco's even better. If you go there and try your best in hooking up im sure you will manage if you work hard for it that is.