Lack of sex please help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -=S3xyR4bbit=-, Jul 4, 2007.

1. -=S3xyR4bbit=-

-=S3xyR4bbit=- New Member

I've been in a relationship for 4 years. We've talked about marriage and he has decided he wants us to wait until he is out of school and has a "real" job.

He is a planner. He doesn't want marriage or kids until his life is to his liking.

I am on birth control which has made me gain a couple pounds and makes me have worse cramps. I really wouldn't mind waiting to have kids but I feel if it did happen now it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I like sex. I also like making love. I believe they are different. I get neither. Maybe once a month I can get him to have sex with me. I try. I wear sexy things. I do sexy things to him. I just ask. I also try to get him to make love to me. Candles, music, but that never happens.

I tell him I am upset and feeling unattractive and a little unloved.

He doesn't want to have sex with me... rosie is enough for him.

His reasons for not having sex are that he is really afraid i'll get pregnant (even though I am on birth control) and he is less attractive to me.

I am a college student who is like ten to fifteen pounds overweight. I have to eat out a lot and sometimes dinner is a bag of chips in class. I'm told by my friends (guys and girls) that I am attractive. I have a big but and a pretty face.

Its been like this for two years. I love him but I feel I need more. I want someone who makes me feel loved and attractive.

I'm not ugly right??????
    [​IMG]

I'm thinking of leaving him. Am I overreacting?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

You look good to me, and leaving him seems perfectly justified.

3. -=S3xyR4bbit=-

-=S3xyR4bbit=- New Member

Its hard because I love him. And our relationship is good otherwise. It would be nice if he would take out the garbage like he agreed to. Is it enough to leave someone just because you don't get sex?

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You don't have to justify leaving him to anyone. Not to us, not to yourself. It's as simple as this: If you want to leave him, there's no reason you can't. Wanting to is enough.

5. For the first thing, guys look, if you aren't so desperate for sex, your girlfriend will be. There is a lot to be learned from this girl. Now onto your relationship, tell him to use a condom. That should solve all problems.

6. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

I'm sure he knows to use a condom. There's obviously some underlying issue with him. I think you'd be completely "justified" in leaving him.

7. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

She'd be right to leave him. Relationships are about being happy, and she isn't happy. That there is reason enough to end it.

8. What are you the devils advocate. She doesn't need you to tell her to do anything. That is her decision, I don't want to have any hand in her decision, about her life. If it was my girlfriend here writing this on some forum, I woud not want anyone to tell her what to do.

9. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Pot. Kettle. Black. Shut up.

10. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

She's the one who said she's considering leaving him, I'm not trying to convince her of anything. She's in a shitty fucking relationship right now and it would suck for her to drag it on longer than she has to. She's young, cute and could easily find something better. The OP says she "loves him but she feels she needs more". Well, OP, get more. It is ultimately her decision. If she's so easily swayed into doing something against her wishes by a 3 sentence post on the internets then tsk tsk, but I don't sense that's the case. If you don't want any hand in her decision then yay confetti but I personally don't care whether she takes the advice offered or not.

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She's already made the decision, she is just looking for support to make sure it is a reasonable one.

And Beast, if it was your gf on here, and she was saying stuff like this, we'd all be telling her to leave too.

12. Potentially, you all miss the point, I'm saying this is her decision, she's already made up her mind, she will do whatever she wants either way. It makes no difference what I say, but I'd prefer to stay out of it.

13. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

so dont post in the thread dumbass:rolleyes:

14. Oh hell no, she's leaving his ass anyways, I might as well get few useful statements in for others.

15. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Backpedal as fast as you can!

16. When did I say she wasn't leaving him? I'm saying I want no involvement in the decision, but the point I was making is clear.

17. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

The point you were making is ridiculous, especially for you.

18. This was my original point now please refute what I said.

19. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I'm telling you that you, of all people, shouldn't tell her not to give advice. I don't care about your first point, it is irrelevant to this.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

"She's Gotta Have It"

21. It started out as a joke, but you made it into more. Fuck that, Floppy you like to argue uselessly with me. I'm ignoring your posts from now on.

22. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

you are good looking...I'd approach u if I saw u on the street

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Remember that we're only hearing her side of the story right now.

Also, if a gf told me it "wouldn't be the end of the world" if she got pregnant, I would probably stop having sex with her, too.

24. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Next time you post something, have the nuts to stand behind it.

Pussy.

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this thread is a prime example of

lift weights or die.