TAT labret piercing in guys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by boostin-gp, Nov 16, 2004.

1. boostin-gp

boostin-gp Guest

Who has this done?

Do YOU like it?

Does it interfere with everyday talking/eating/ect.?

I've heard this is one of the more painful facial piercings. Is that truth? I had my ear pierced when I was 15, and that was painful back then. :hs:

2. Indagator

Indagator Twist of Cain

:dunno:Hmmm, the pain depends more on the person in question's tolerance I think. Mine wasn't bad at all, just a little bit sore for a couple of days afterwards. As far as the other things go, you really only have to be a little more aware of your chewing when eating. Sometimes if you're not careful the back plate (inside) can "snag" on your teeth which kinda smarts a good bit. I just pushed it back flat to my lip again with my tongue and kept eating.

3. :yum: can be totally hot imho.. =D

4. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

Doesnt hurt unless you are a pussy. But then what does? Its all relative.

5. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

no pain at all. seriously. i didnt even know he actualy pierced until I saw the cork.

I liked it, but I had to take it out for several reasons

didnt interfere with anything really.

and I do mean ANYTHING :

6. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

imo, not a painful peircing at all.. it hurt the least out of anything i've done (tongue, frenum, ear, cartlidge)... it's weird to eat / talk with for a bit, but then you get used to it..

7. katibug

katibug di ancuk

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Not a guy, but, it was seriously my easiest piercing. healed fast, didn't hurt when it got done...it was a little pinch and I was like "I'm done???"

Only worry is getting used to not snagging it while eating when you have a flat back on ( i have a ring in mine most of the time).

and as far as how hot it is, depends on the guys face..... some people don't look goo with it and others Look bad WITHOUT it. My only gripe is if you aren't clean shorn, then I so no point in having jewelry on.

9. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

my SO has his one. It doesn't seem to bother him @ all./

10. brujito

brujito New Member

I just had my labret piercing done on Friday. It didn't hurt at all. It depends on the person's tolerance as stated before and also on the piercer. Dave, my piercer, is awesome. He gets you nice and comfortable and makes you relax. The only time it hurt was when he couldn't get the ball to screw back in because us 'big boned people' have fat fingers and he was moving it around a bit.

An hour later I was eating slow, but fine nonetheless. And talking is normal.

11. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

had mine done almost a year ago. it didn't hurt the first time, but the girl piercing it couldn't then get the ring in. so she stuck the needle through a second time, and for some reason that one hurt like HELL.
    i usually wear a stud, and as people said, you just learn to be careful when you chew. if i wear the ring (which the girlfriend prefers) then you have to be kinda careful when drinking that it doesn't run down the ring and look like you are dribbling down your lip.

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I've had mine for 4 years now. Worst part of the piercing was the fact that I could "hear" the needle as it passed through the skin.

I have worn a fishtail style and a flat back and I like the flat back a whole lot more. The fishtail can be a bitch as it moves around in your mouth and I just coudn't get it comfortable. Now I use a flat back all the time. I shortened the stud length a bit from when I got it pierced (now I'm at 3/8") and I have no issues with talking, eating, and my dentist says that my teeth and gums look awesome.

I used to worry about getting a retainer for when I couldn't wear it but they all fit withan oring and they were unreliable. The best way to solve that problem that I have come up with is to simply remove the ball from the frint and just wear the stud. You have to be looking pretty hard to see it (and you can see the hole when your jewelry is removed anyway) and it stays in place unless I was doing a lot of eating.

13. boostin-gp

boostin-gp Guest

Does anybody have any pictures of thier actual labret piercings?

14. boostin-gp

boostin-gp Guest

Here's me. How low should I have it? :sad2: I'm undecided.

Please excuse the picking of the nose. :mamoru:

[​IMG]

15. Who Mike D

Who Mike D Local Hustler

i have it but i have a ring in, doesnt interfere at all

16. Who Mike D

Who Mike D Local Hustler

didnt really hurt either, its worth it, i say go for it man!

17. boostin-gp

boostin-gp Guest

PICTURES! :hs:

18. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

[​IMG]

19. tetsuo

tetsuo And shepherds we shall be...

i've got the ball off for work, and its a crappy phone camera, but you can see the tiny dot
    [​IMG]

20. I've had my labret pierced for close to a year now. Getting it done doesn't hurt at all, and I've had my fair share of piercings (2 industrials, 2 lips, labret, stretched lobes, 4 eyebrows - since then I've taken some out). When the needle goes through it pulls a bit, and the surrounding area feels like it's under some pressure. It's a weird feeling, but I wouldn't say it hurts. I was pierced with a 14g fishtail, as is standard procedure because a fresh labret piercing with a flat-back stud runs a high risk of the skin on the inside of your mouth healing over it - which would obviously cause great problem. As for eating for the first 2 weeks, I would sometimes accidentaly bite the jewellry, or it would move around in my mouth funny. It never hurt, but it fell out once (not a big deal at all). After the initial 2 weeks I went back to my piercer and he put in a 14g flat-back stud, and it was smooth sailing from there. It healed quickly (as facial piercings usually do), and I've never had a problem with it. Definetly my favourite piercing.

Something to remember about piercings - if it even hurts, it only hurts for a split second (unless a complete moron is piercing you, in which case you obviously went to the wrong studio), then the surrounding area immediatly starts to feel warm and slightly numb, and the most "painful" of piercings become a mild, manageable soreness. The joy of the new piercing suppresses the pain anyways, and you forget about it completely.

The most "painful" piercing I've had done to date is an industrial. My piercer (who has 60+ piercings) tells me that upper cartilage piercings (helix) tend to be the most painful as this area has a high density of nerve endings.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2004
  21. CrazyFukr

CrazyFukr Guest

i got an off center lip piercing about 6 hours ago.

hurt a tiny bit.. i only have eyebrow and lip. eyebrow didnt hurt at all, the lady told me to take a deep breath, so i did, then waited, and asked if she was going to do it, and it was done. with the lip the guy didnt ask me to take a deep breath and it hurt a little bit. havent eaten since, but so far i like it.