Kottonmouth Kings-Insane Clown Posse

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SugarBear, Feb 17, 2004.

1. SugarBear

SugarBear New Member

Anyone here heard of Kottonmouth Kings? I love them, if anyone is intreasted into rap/rock hip-hop stuff check them out. www.kottonmouthkings.com
    They have nice ass beats really good bumps :wiggle: and there live shows are OFF THE HIZZHOUSE they are crazy, if anyone knows who they are you know what I mean.

Also anyon here like the Insane Clown Posse? Any juggalos here? There shows are much fun to.

2. Bartleby

Bartleby New Member

The Kottonmouth Kings are alright. But I can't stand ICP. Isn't ICP all about God now? :)

3. punx_00

punx_00 OT Supporter

KMK ownz. seen them over 9 times in concert. they put on a really good show and the chicks that go to their shows are hawt... "blaze all day, everyday..."
    i don't like ICP much.
    that is all...hehe

4. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

yes, yes indeed, KMK are truly the tightest white boy rappers of all fuckin' time :bowdown:, can't wait for their new album to come out on April...20th...oh my god...4:20! DUDE!

5. I cannot decide if this whole thread is sarcastic or not....

....*racks brain*......

6. jdmlude2000

jdmlude2000 Guest

kmk is the best...icp wishes they could be potheads that could rap...they are just stupid ...

7. MorningWood

MorningWood Go ahead, Touch it

:rofl::werd:

8. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

um...hmph...are you high? this thread makes perfect sense, KMK kick ass :bigthumb:

9. Bartleby

Bartleby New Member

That's what happens when you listen to alot of KMK... :ugh2:

10. I... don't ... think I'm high...

but... I don't know anymore.

This thread has fucked me all up... :nuts:

11. SugarBear

SugarBear New Member

Fo Sho

This thread is off the hizzee fo shizze. I think ICP kicks ass. Listen to 6th Joker's Card The Wraith album for the answers. ANyone ever seen ICP live? They put on a great show. All the faygo, AHHH! OHHH! HAHHA MMMM AHHH! YEAH ! WOO WOO! its tight. Real juggalos would understand my name? Big Money Hustlas??? sugar bear????

12. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

graffiti vixen is from San Bernardino? WELL SO AM I! but then that means that you have at least seen Kottonmouth Kings once, they kick ass, they always play Gotham dude! :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :wavey:

13. Actually I have seen KMK once, when I was 16. I wasn't impressed and that's why I can't decide if this thread is serious or not.
    I can also say that I have seen the movie "Big Money Hustlas" and that was 90 minutes of my life I will never get back. :(

14. EyeHateThis

EyeHateThis OT Supporter

FUCK DUDE! KMK RULES! [​IMG]damn that smiley kicks fuckin' ass!

15. RoyMunson78

RoyMunson78 Guest

KMK kick ass..........................Tangerine Sky is my favorite song by them...........I got turned onto them when I heard Surburan Life in the Scream 2 movie...........great song!!

16. b20civic

b20civic skateboarding is not a crime

:werd:

ICP, KMK, and twizted are pathetic excuses for music.

17. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

work the ICP, KMK, Tech 9, and Bone Thugs show at Nation back in October. Only good thing about that show was Bone Thugs, no gimmiks, no flash, just strait up rap! ICP and KMK were kinda assholes too, they didn't even hang out with the rest of the staff, or other bands. Bone Thugs on the other hand, shit we couldn't even get them back on the buss, they wanted to hang out with the club staff after the show and party. :cool:

18. mrburner

mrburner Ron Paul 2008

i've heard kottonmouth kings are pretty decent from a few friends but haven't really gotten a chance to listen to them

and icp is less than nothing...somehow they got big and because of that, someone who might actually be talented didn't get a job (if you don't understand what i'm talking about, i can explain)

19. Mizzark

Mizzark OT Supporter

:werd:

20. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

If nothing else, KMK deserves a lot of props for being able to put out however many CDs they did, with every song being about weed. That's something to be proud of.

21. irishwhite

irishwhite Guest

are you fucking serious? Study hard and get good grades in school....that's something to be proud of. Help someone do something productive that they couldn't do on their own....that's something to be proud of. But put out a cd about weed, and sell as many as possible....and that's something to be proud of?

i'll admit, i bought the scream album just because of the suburban life song...but that's all i've ever liked from them. and that was back when i was 15. i've matured since then.

22. swz

swz OT Supporter

c:/downloads/Kottonmouth_Kings-Fire_It_Up-2004-RNS :fawk:

23. SVTContour

SVTContour Guest

I like ICP, in fact I'm listening to them right now. After a little 6 or 7 month hiatus of not listening to them I was talking to my friend about music we used to listen to, then I popped The Great Milenko in again and realized what I had been missing. ICP kicks ass.

24. SVTContour

SVTContour Guest

Dont forget the little jingle that plays after the name is said. Du du du du duun

25. Spinkick

Spinkick Active Member

please dont hate me..ive been fucking your mother lately...