"knowing" you're pregnant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jay487, May 7, 2008.

1. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Was chatting at a bar with a girl, long story short someone offered her a shot of jack daniels and she said no, shes only drank jack twice and got pregnant both times.

I know her to an extent so I know she is sexually active, so jokingly I said "how did you KNOW it was those times?" - and her response was "oh trust me, you know"

This isnt the first time I've heard a girl say this - is there truth to this? details? :eek3:

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Maybe it was the only time she had sex before her pregnancy? :dunno: Or the only time she did without BC?

Never been pregnant so I can't answer this question.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I think her joke was her saying the last two times she had Jack she got so crazy (whiskey drunk is nuts) she had wild promiscuous sex and got pregnant.

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I know my mother in law swears that she could tell she was pregnant the next morning. She said she's very in tune with her body and could just feel it inside of her.

5. Jay487

well yeah that part is kinda obvious, that was the joke, hence turning down the shot, but as far her saying she just knew she was pregnant was not intended to be funny or a joke i dont think :dunno:

6. Jay487

interesting!

7. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

A SHOT [cum shot] of [mr.] Jack Daniels. Get it, it's a joke as jack shot his load in her..

8. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

My friend swears to this too. She's an ex-fwb type friend, but she swears that she knew the second they conceived. :hs:

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

So, the first time you got (unexpectedly) pregnant, you knew? How soon? So should I ignore preggo scares until I just 'know'?

10. hypntyz

hypntyz OT Supporter

I worked with a woman who was 6 months pregnant before she found out. No shit. She didn't even look it, though she wore somewhat loose clothing all the time anyway.

11. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

yeah, i know a chick like that, she was very heavyset and you could never tell the diffrence, then one day she announced she was having a kid we we're all like, "good for you, whens it due?" and she said 2-1/2 months. i was like:ugh:

12. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

i had no clue for a month after, and even when the doctors told me i argued with them and said its impossible which resulted in being sent to a hospital to get more in dept tests to confirm it .

they were right i was wrong.

Judging from montel william's show and the women who bring `17+ men to test for paternity and still dont know who fathered their kids i think its safe to say you dont really know. You might suspect but i still don't know which time me and my ex bf concieived.

13. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Nope, I knew....like the day after. Then my doctor kept trying to tell me my baby's sex but I knew he was wrong.

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I haven't seen you around in a while :wavey:

15. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

My Mom said the same thing :dunno: She said she not only knew the next day that she'd gotten pregnant, but that this time it would stick (miscarriages, still born, etc prior to me as well as after me) :dunno:

I didn't have a clue until about a week before I was late. UTI ftl, but because I never get UTI's, it sort of clicked in my head. A friend gave me one of her special early pregnancy tests (she was undergoing infertility treatments) and low and behold, I was preggers. But it still took until I was about 8-10 weeks to start "feeling" pregnant.

16. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

my friend just had a baby yesterday. she didnt know for the first five or so months. she made it through the entire soccer season having no idea what was wrong with her because she was constantly throwing up. how you would not notice you didnt have your period for 5 months is beyond me. No one else noticed she was pregnant either because she had put on a lot of weight when she came to college. sucks because she was drinking and playing a high-impact sport during all the critical periods of pregnancy, but the baby checked out ok.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

:eek3: Glad that thing is ok.

18. yankeeschick14

yeah seriously. the body has proven to have some kind of amazing resilience for protection to the fetus, because my cousin's wife just had a baby that surely should have been still-born. She didnt eat or sleep for the last two months of the pregnancy, was taking hardcore drugs in the beginning, and is the most anxious person on earth. baby was born a month early because it wanted to gtfo of there (fyi, mom is bipolar and ocd and overall not a fun person to be around, who probably drugged her husband to get him pregnant while she was pretending to take her bc pills. nice)

19. iwishyouwerebeer

:eek3: AHH! These poor children! :mamoru:

20. yankeeschick14

well its ok. my cousin's son already avoids his mom like the plague (he's 5) and the new baby isnt being raised by her either. she completely went beserk when left alone with the baby for an hour, and everyone is afraid for its life. my aunt and uncle have taken over the situation while my cousin works to support his insane wife and perfect two children. I do feel terrible for them though and make every effort to help out, because its just so sad to be raised in environments like that.

The girl i'm friends with, on the other hand, seems to have lucked out. her parents bought her and the bf a house-- A HOUSE-- and are paying for a big wedding for them so at this point she seems to be in a better situation than I am.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

:uh: Lets hope that somehow works out

22. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Women can get what looks like their period for a good while during the pregnancy. My cousin didn't know she was pregnant for 5-6 months because she kept getting her "period" (obviously not her period though).

23. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

They can tell when they're pregnant and if they can't they're not very observant. All the signs are there it's up to them to notice and interpret them.

24. hypntyz

hypntyz OT Supporter

What's wierd was this woman was not really heavyset at all. She was quite taller than normal, about 5-10-5-11, and probably in the 160-170lb range. She was not unattractive but was built large for a woman...definitely not fat with a gut, though. Nobody could tell until she was 8 months, a month after she found out.

25. bunnyblueeyes

bunnyblueeyes New Member

it's instinct, you just know....and with women, well, each one's different but they can usually detect changes in their everyday body functionings/moods...funny thing for me is that my b/f knew and said it before i did, and he was right...that was weird. but it was also b/c my boobs were getting bigger and of course, if anyone would notice that, he would! lol :)