SRS know that feeling you get in the pit of yout guts when a cop pulls you over?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by keleko, Jan 11, 2007.

1. keleko

keleko yes, he is

well, i wasn't, but i had that same feeling about ah alf hour ago

went pube-licks, had to get something to drink (like water)

i ended up getting that water, and 12pack of beer, and some other food for me and kittah
    blew ~$80, got next to nothing (40 less than usual though - i always seem to drop about hunnert-twenny every time i go)
    but gotta eat, right? right.

so on the way home, this feeling hit me like a sack of bricks, and it wouldn't go away
    tried to ignore it, pumped up the volume (sublime ftw) and tried to at least hum along with it if not sing
    didn't work, i could hardly get a word out

got home unpacked, popped a beer and a bag of pretzels and it seemeed to go away
    but it didn't
    as i'm ttyping this it's back again just as bad :run:

combination of bank accouunt balance, and no job, and no g/f
    imma go drink some mmore
    just hadda get this off my chest

cliffs? no, fuck you, wrong forum for that

2. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Oh, that one that makes you want to puke and cry at the same time? Yeah- I get that. That's me in anxiety attack mode. Maybe go talk to someone about it- see what a doctor has to say. Watch the drinks though- it may make your situation worse rather than better. ;)

3. keleko

keleko yes, he is

exactly that one

doc huh? you got money for a doc? cuz i don't

called mazda today and got them to extend my payment
    have to go to the bank tomorrow and take all the rest of my money out so ins. co. doesn't do an auto-withdrawl and take all of it leaving me with nothing
    elec. and i-net bills are WAY overdue, so will be cut by end of month
    but thattt's ok, as i;ll be kicked out by feb 7th anyway cus i can't pay rent
    cell will be cut in about 15 days cuz i haven't pad that bill, and if it is, i wont' get cals about jobs, and inet wil be cut, so i'll be on the street in my car for a month, then the bank will come take it away
    wheeeeeeeee life is fun. not.

4. bobomb

bobomb no torque, no care OT Supporter

Just focus on whats important man. Forget the "g/f" part. Work on your immediate balance so you can pay those bills off, then work on the job part. You just have to force yourself - don't let depression stop you. Because as soon as you stop and become inactive - your depression will just feed off of it and get worse. As soon as you step outside and start working on things you'll not only forget about your problems but you'll actually get rid of them too.

5. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Life is what you make it homie.

It seems like you know the timeframe for your life going to shit to the day. Might wanna act on it while you still can. Man up man, man up.