GUN knife help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dhacmbs, Apr 30, 2005.

1. dhacmbs

dhacmbs OT Supporter

i just found this knife laying around the house today. what do you uys think? is their anything i should do to it? sorry dont know much about this kind of stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dhacmbs

dhacmbs OT Supporter

also on the serated side of the knife some of the blade are lke knocked down and on the tip of the knife its like that.

3. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

clean the blade up :dunno: S&W knives are decent, nothing amazing though.

4. dhacmbs

dhacmbs OT Supporter

so what about how its kinda bent at the end o and if anyone has a knife for sale pm me

5. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

trying to straighten it will probably snap the tip off so you may just want to pitch it, or clean it up and keep it in a tackle box for a utility knife. S&W knives are ok, they just don't cost $200 bucks so they aren't "cool" to carry.

6. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

My friend used to have that same knife, it was a pos, it couldn't hold an edge but he didn't pay much for it. Not bad if it's free though.

7. 7

Yeah it has nothing to do with the fact that they use shitty steel, shitty scales, and are of poor build quality :hsugh:

8. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Had one for awhile. it worked when I needed it to, it held an edge unless I abused it. and since I am no professional knife fighter that uses a "tactical" knife to kill anyone (much like everyone else here), I found that it did a good job as a daily utility knife. Course if I was in situations like a war or back on the SWAT team I would go for the expensive, higher quality blades, but since I'm not at war and retired from the force, I wouldn't mind carrying one of the S&Ws.

9. 7

I carry a kershaw whirlwind, I bought it over three years ago and love it. Next time I get a knife I'll probably go for better scales, my brother has a kershaw avalanche and the G-10 is nice :hs:

10. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

I picked up a Kershaw Vapor II from WalMart as a quick replacement for my duty knife I lost one night thinking I would replace it with a better one later. Damn thing is still what I carry. :)

11. elgranto

elgranto New Member

I bought a knife with that exact blade but a wood inlayed handle for 8$ at Wal-Mart for my tackle box. Don't bother fixing it. Buy a new one