Klass AIO is a miracle

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Pussysmith, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Pussysmith

Pussysmith Banned

So before I use anything new on my 06 Carerra I was gonna use it on my 00 Grand Cherokee first. My original plan was S100 cleaner, AIO, Klasse SG, then S100 wax. The more I thought about it I realized that the S100 cleaner is just a super duper mild cleaner so I said screw it and went straight for the AIO which is a much better cleaner. Let me tell you the Jeep looks like brand new now. I was gonna go over it with SG and then S100 wax but I think I will wait about a week for the AIO to bake in and then ill rewash and go back at it with the SG and S100 wax. Is that bad? Otherwise I am a very satisfied customer. It also goes on so easy by hand.

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Huh? Wait a week for AIO to bake in? Follow it immediately with SG and then wait about 24+ hours before applying S100.

...and yes, AIO is an amazing product. :)

3. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

:werd: Apply AIO and then remove, apply SG, and wait at least 24 hours before S100.

BTW, skip the SEPC, you are going to strip it using AIO, so you are just wasting product.

4. Pussysmith

Pussysmith Banned

Yeah the S100 cleaner is no more. From now on AIO will be my first step. Now could I just leave the paint with AIO on it? Also, it said to leave AIO on for a while, I am thinking I will apply it to the whole car and then leave it for 15 minutes to dry and then go at it with microfiber. Is 15 minutes long enough?

5. Pussysmith

Pussysmith Banned

Oh and I applied the AIO with the terry applicator, should I apply the SG with the foam one? Does it go on back and forth and get removed back and forth?