Kissing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chip Chipperson, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

someone pm'ed me asking about this this... this is what i responded, this might help you guys

if a girl isolates with you, unless you have a very gay or asexual vibe and she thinks you're not intersted in her, she knows what's up. If a girl isolates with you when she know you're a sexual being, she's doing it consciously, knowin you're gonna make a move. And she wants you to make a move.

Similarly, if you go on a date wit a girl... (unless it's a date where like you're just straight out paying for her and it's a free dinner or something - you shouldn't be going on dates like thse... go on fun dates) then the girl is intersted in you, and just look at the date like YOU are screening HER. That's what the date should be like - if she's on the date, she's already interested.

Try to be escalating physical touch slowly and consistently from meet to sex... start with like back of your hand on her elbow to get her attention... to stuff like giving her the pound (the fist thing guys do like a high five) and high fives... to more romantic stuff... that way the kiss won't seem like this big thing because you're already comfortable touching each other. that's why the kiss usually looks like such a big deal, because there is so litle touching goin on beforehand

Don't wait for the end of the date to kiss, that's chode. And again, if a girl lets you touch her face without flinching or anything, she'll let you kiss her.

The main thing is, most of your fear is probably coming from fear of rejection. Don't worry about it dude. Even if the girl turns her head or says no.. that doesn't mean no. It just means "not yet... pump me up with some more emotions first"... If the girl is with you, she likes you, is a general rule to go by

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So so true. When I was younger I used to do this because I used to always want the guy to make the first move. If I wanted him to kiss me I'd make it obvious by seperating ourselves.

3. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

triangular gazing