Kiss those 2 years good bye....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TKEBoss, Apr 15, 2008.

1. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

Ok I never ever do this, but Im going to post in the Vag. So I split with my gf of two years.

She cheated on me in may of 07 and I took her back and she swore up and down she would be straight foward with me. Well around October of 07 shit started going sour and I had alot of shit on my mind so we split up. She then proceeded to sleep with one of my good friends. We got back together after a month of being apart. I noticed funny activity between the two early on when we got back together. I asked her numerous times if they had slept together or if she had feelings for him. Well for the past 4 months she has had me convinced they were just really good friend...texting, walking around campus, and things like that. Well come Saturday night one of my friends told me she had in fact slept with the guy. Now Im not mad about the fact they slept together its the fact she bold faced lied so many times. It sucks too bc we were talking about marriage and starting a life together in a few semester since we would be done with school.

Does it sound like I did the right thing? Its just hard telling myself I did after we had so much together.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You'd be an idiot to marry her after all that....and that's putting it lightly.

Move on from her. How can you seriously even contemplate getting back with her? :ugh:

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So, you've split up with her a total of 3 times now?

Of course you did the right thing!

Don't even consider getting back with her.

4. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

5. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

yeah.. taking back a cheater ftl.

i learned my lesson. trust is so hard to get back once it's shattered.. and rarely worth the time put to nursing it back to health.

6. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

Yea I just feel pressure as if I am suppose to. My parents, family, friend all liked her. Her family all liked me. Both our families talked to both of us about taking that "next" step.

I am not thinking about taking her back, it just feels weird. The last time I broke up with a serious gf(15 months) I moved and it was a little easier. Now we have the same circle of friends, we are in the same organizations, and school. Its just all around weird.

7. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

You guys were together for TWO years and she cheated on you.. That's bad news. I'm glad you're not thinking of taking her back, and yea, things will be a little weird... She was a part of your everyday life but you deserve better.

8. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

For some reason Im not really beat up about it, I can't explain how I feel, but I do feel kinda crappy.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Maybe because at the heart of it your relationship was terrible? I mean the girl cheated on you more than once and you broke up more than twice...Just because it was 2 years of your life isn't really that amazing in the grand scheme of life. She's certainly not worth crying over just because she had some nice qualities, or you had great times before, or you families liked one another...The fact of the matter is if she loved you none of that would have happened.

Learn from it, grow some respect for yourself and never put up with it again.

10. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

qtf. The facts are in front of you.

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

because you know that you deserve better than someone like her. nobody deserves to be cheated on.

12. digitalbs

digitalbs Active Member

sigh, I know this is slightly off the thread topic, but the part that she cheated on you with one of your "good" friends bothers me. Apparently he wasn't as good of a friend as you thought he was. With the majority of the guys I know or have come across, sleeping with the ex-SO of one of your good friends is off limits unless it's been quite some time. Within a month is just... bleh.

13. Style

Style Boioioioioioioioing

:rofl:

So if she was straight up with you that she slept with another dude, you would've been cool about it? :ugh:

14. Italian Mafia

Italian Mafia New Member

:werd:

It doesn't sound like you two had a very good relationship. The trust issue is totally shot. Honestly, I think you would be an idiot to get back with her. Trust me, after a while, it feels good to be single...even if the parents thought she was so great (wife material). You need to be happy and not worry about what the family thinks. I personally wouldn't be friends with someone that treated me that badly, but if that is what you need to do, then so be it. I just wouldn't recommend it.

15. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

i agree, the cheating was abd enough, the repeated cheating =fail
    people make mistakes, but repeats are called habits

>wtf, this guy was your 'friend'? sounds to me like not much of a friend, it bother me too digi

16. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Hey look at it this way... at least it wasn't 7 years of your life :o.

Move on. You have already taken the right steps, now continue too. This includes no communication, and stay busy. I'd also reconsider some of your friends :ugh:.

17. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Never let her back into your life.... once a cheating lying whore always a cheating lying whore!!!:OP:

18. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

well that sucks

but its a good thing you are out of the situation now. just dont repeat past mistakes and take her back. you deserve better

19. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

:bigthumb:

20. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

Oh I haven't even been talkin about the friend bc I have written him off. This is not the first time he has fucked someone's gf sortly after being broke up. He hasn't tried to apologize or anything. So he is gone. Besides, I did not want to marry the guy.

I am moving on. After 3 good days of thinking about this shit nonstop I am ok with it. Im not too emotional of a person and I guess that is what is contributing to moving fast.

21. Style

Style Boioioioioioioioing

wat?

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

forget about her

let's talk about you

why are you so willing to take back a woman and spend so much of your resources on a person who has treated you so poorly?

do you feel this is what you deserve?

do you respect yourself?

23. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

I meant I am not worried about my friend because I didn't not have feelings for him like the girl. I wanted to marry her, not him.

24. TKEBoss

TKEBoss Nelson Sexors

Well it is because I never have felt this way before. I never thought I was going to marry. I had always wanted to be single, then she walked into my life and that shit went out the window. It was the first time I thought about marriage, I never thought any of my previous relationships had that extra something. I do not deserve it, I took her back the second time because of the 2nd chance thing. I have dropped past gf's due to reason a lot less severe than this. I thought she would change.

25. Raggity Man

Raggity Man Lets share the milk of human kindness

i had something similar happen to me. girl would lie about everything and of course i found out. but once that trust is broken you can never go back, especially when the person that breaks that trust is someone says they love you.