FRK kinky sex stuff v. help/give me ideas!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

The Lady Friend said next time we :buttsex: she wants it to be really kinky and will follow my lead.

So what is some Kinky sex we can both enjoy?

**Was told to come here for kinky sex ideas**

2. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

Handcuffs, blindfolds, iceplay, biting, words.

Talking about other objects of lust(people) during sex.

dunno.

3. Drifter87

Right now we are listing out clothing... we have handcuffs... blindfolds sound like fun :)

4. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

I guess I've never really gotten into the "hardcore" stuff (unless some people would classify the following as hardcore), but as gateway sort of things, here's what I like doing: hair pulling, scarfing, slapping, giving her a good fucking and pulling out and making her beg for more, pushing her head into the pillow and nailing her, saying shit like "who's in control?" and stuff...

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

What are your interests? That is key...what one finds kinky AND enjoyable may not be so for someone else

6. Drifter87

She said she was going to call me when she figured out what freaky stuff she wants to do...

So far it sounds like she is going to be wearing some sexy clothing and anything is possible.

7. Jennipher

Jennipher Dontcha know OT Supporter

When I've told my husband I want kinky sex and will basically do whatever he wants - it means I want to be dominated.

When we have anal sex, sometimes I will whimper a little and squirm and he grips my hands down and thrusts faster. Or other times he'll grab my hair (not too hard though) and force my head down to give him a blowjob, the entire time thrusting himself deep inside of my mouth.

We both have an understanding that we're okay with these types of things though, and that it is roleplaying.

Othertimes I play the more dominating role in the bedroom as well, and tie him up and tease him and make him super horny before I'll fuck him.

There are lots of things that you can do, but personally I love the domination/submissive rolls in the bedroom and find it incredibly kinky.

8. sochbat

sochbat New Member

I personally like controlling her. Tell your mate to do whatever you want, in a firm and controlling voice. If she tries to touch you whatsoever, don't let her, have her follow your every whim.

Take off your clothes, turn around, bend and grab your ankles, etc etc etc.

9. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

People always overlook the fun stuff that does not require going into those sleezy shops. Here's my favorite. Go to a candy store and get those 36" licorice ropes. The key to tying someone up with licorice rope is the bondage becomes mental. Anyone can break the licorice rope but if they know that play will cease for an unknown amount of time and they will not enjoy the outcome, they make it last as long as possible. It's a blast.

10. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

hmmm..gonna have to try that with the girlfriends and wife next time..many thanks Crude!

11. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Syran wrap is another good one, but more for the experienced. You have keep on thing in mind, even if he mouth and nose are exposed and the rest of the body is wrapped up it can still be fatal since the skin can not breathe. So, save that for future play. BUt many things that can be bought at the local grocery store can be used, just be creative.

12. Star Fox 87

Star Fox 87 New Member

finger in butt :0