kinky sex stuff v. help/give me ideas!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

The Lady Friend said next time we :buttsex: she wants it to be really kinky and will follow my lead.

So what is some Kinky sex we can both enjoy?

2. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

3. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

4. 123yenxtc

123yenxtc New Member

If you haven't tried anything kinky yet, start slow. Kinky, like anything else, can be fun at first but then you have to start upping the ante to get the same sort of scintillation first experienced.

If you want to be the dominant one, stay clothed. Undress her but don't let her touch you. Maintain full "control." Have her be fully naked hold her wrists above her head with one hand and with your other, stroke her face, kiss her, and when she tries to kiss you back, pull away. With your free hand explore her body, trace a line from her neck to the outside of her breasts and slowly work your way in until you are at her nipples. Roll them between your fingers until they are hard. Keep her hands above her head. Suck her nipples while caressing her body and rest your hand at her pussy. Her legs will mostly likely automatically part. Stroke her labia but do not insert your fingers. Check her arousal by running your finger near her vagina. If it's slippery and wet, run your finger into the wetness and bring it up to her clit. Make circular motions with your wet finger. If it starts to tack up a bit, run it back into her wetness. Smooth strokes work best.

When she starts to whimper, speak softly to her. Ask her what she wants. Tell her what to say. "I want to come" or "I want you inside me." Position your fingers at the vaginal entrance and just linger there. When her hips rise in an attempt to get your fingers to slide inside her, pull away. Ask her "Is this what you want?" Don't take a whimper or a grunt as an answer. Make her say it. When you're satisfied with her answer, then slide your fingers into her. She'll probably be very wet by now. If you can make her cum by fingers alone, that would be great.

From there you can lower one of her hands to your cock or wherever you want it. You can also make her play with herself to make herself cum while you watch.

Just an idea.