Kinda weird situation.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 4thgenceli, Aug 13, 2006.

1. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Hrm.. this is relationship related....I guess.

Teh wifey and I have been together for 5 years (2 dating, 3 marriage). We have a 4 y/o son, and she's 8 months pregnant. I tried talkin to other couples, but all the couples we know don't really have this problem, unless they've been together for less than 6 months. It may because she's pregnant and ready to deliver, or just because the way our relationship is.

I can't stand to be without her. Right now I'm working 12hr shifts on weekends (7p-7a) so I'm not at home with her sat/sun nights. All I constantly do is think about her, and want to be with her. Weekend nights while I'm at work, I'll be on the phone with her from 7-10, and then from 5-7 (before she sleeps, and in the AM).

We (wife and I) have spoke about this, and we can't figure out why it's happening (besides the ovbious) and what to do to keep it from happening. It's not really interfering with my work, but I honestly think I'll go crazy from this.

Sorry for this *blah blah blah blah* post, but I really had to get this off my head (plus I don't want the flamage of OT either).

2. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

oh, boo hoo. You love your wife? You cant be without her for more than 20 minutes?

Sorry for the snarky-ness, but mine and I are about to split up because we dont get along anymore and youre just rubbiing it in my face. :rant:

3. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Well Sorry :(

I honestly mean in NO way, shape, or form meant to insult or *rub it in* about our relationship. I' m just trying to get some external advice on what to do so this doesn't escalate into me having issues at work because I'm not all there.

4. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

this is a serious question, i'm not making fun of you at all. did she take your virginity? gimme some details about your life before her.

5. 4thgenceli

4thgenceli Active Member

Got my car at 18... brother's fiance(now ex) introduced us... dated for 6mths, engaged for 18 months (had a kid 9/02). Each other's only partner,.... can't think of anything else really..... (my 5yrs with her in an nutshell).

6. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

You answered your own question.

7. LS1S13

LS1S13 New Member

Me and my fiancee are the same way.

8. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I disagree, when I was with my first I didn't think about her 24/7, the "honeymoon" stage ends pretty quickly but that could just be me.

I think it's a good thing that you are thinking about her all the time :dunno: (As long it isn't effecting your work etc)

9. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

im not saying that its normal or it happens to everyone. I think he's really afraid to lose her...and she's the only person he's ever slept w/ kinda sheilded him from the harsh realities of other peoples experiences.

10. Omegaboy

Omegaboy Scuzzy Psychout Merchant OT Supporter

Could be a hormone thing...(just posted a simular awnser in a previous thread)
    ive heard things about people who fall in love, have a kind of hormone swap..where the womens testosterone rises, and a mans declines.

Could be the whole father situation is causing you to create more oestrogen, and your getting very emotional about your wife....Why it didnt happen with the first kid is a mystery..but its a possibily with too many variables.

Ask a doctor about it...you might be surprised.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2006
  11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:ugh: wtf? hes not rubbing shit in your face

12. OhFourTwoThree

OhFourTwoThree New Member

It's a great thing that you guys have been together for this long yet you still miss her and want to be around her often. I hope that when I marry, my spouse and I will always feel that way about each other.

It's not about being with your first love. My first love and I were together for YEARS and things fizzled out (mostly on his part) after the first two years. We were each other's only partner too.